Samsung HWD450: Cable box lag

Discus and support Samsung HWD450: Cable box lag in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Samsung (Audio/Video Receivers) HWD450: Cable box lag Just for testing purposes: Can you connect your cable box directly to your TV? Does the sound... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by VENOM2I, Mar 22, 2019.

1. VENOM2I
    VENOM2I Guest

Samsung (Audio/Video Receivers) HWD450: Cable box lag
    Just for testing purposes:

Can you connect your cable box directly to your TV? Does the sound still lag with the cable box directly connected to your TV?

:)

VENOM2I, Mar 22, 2019
  2. hanzonation Win User

Xbox Mute needs to be sent twice to Samsung HW E350

hi there, i have the same problem with my xbox one s. The samsung hwd450 sound bar does not turn on with xbox on command. also mute takes two voice commands to work
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Skyrim: controller lag

Which tv do you have exactly. As for HDMI cables I use the cheapest I could get and with game mode enabled on my samsung telly box I get no lag at all in any games.
  4. DJ Disturbed Win User

XBOX One is INCOMPATIBLE with TIME WARNER CABLE!?

TWC with a Samsung HD DVR box, working fine for me, though I had to put it as a time warner cable box not a samsung box for it to work
  5. RobertSteeleXY Win User

Xbox Mute needs to be sent twice to Samsung HW E350

I'm having this same issue with the Samsung HWD450 Soundbar. It definitely makes you say mute and unmute twice. The XBone picks it up and displays the command on the screen both times, but only completes the muting upon the completion of the second command.
  6. Bigsnook22 Win User

Bug Report - TV app quits working. Happened twice. Detailed Report inside.

Same problem, Comcast//Cisco cable box and Samsung tv.
Thema:

1. Samsung HWD450: Cable box lag - Similar Threads - Samsung HWD450 Cable

2. Wireless display (xbox series s) won't work between my tablet samsung s6 lite and samsung s21+

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless display (xbox series s) won't work between my tablet samsung s6 lite and samsung s21+: When i try to use smat view on the devices the app on the series s loads just a little bit and then stops. I don't know what to do 263c8077-b8b6-4253-97a4-464060b952d1
  3. Samsung HW-S60B soundbar connected to earc on Samsung qn90b with xbox series x dolby atmos...

in XboX Insiders
    Samsung HW-S60B soundbar connected to earc on Samsung qn90b with xbox series x dolby atmos...: If i just use the tv volume the dolby atmos works perfectly. As soon as i engage qsymphony, the awful audio lag comes back. Even when sound only goes thru soundbar.. same audio LAG is there. I’ve...
  4. Xbox Series X Random Black Screen with Samsung S95C

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Random Black Screen with Samsung S95C: Hello, This problem was first noticed while playing Mortal Kombat 1 on Xbox Series X with a Samsung S95C OLED. Randomly, the screen will go black, but then come back on within a few seconds in...
  5. Reset XBOX now won't connect to Samsung smart TV

in XBoX on Windows
    Reset XBOX now won't connect to Samsung smart TV: I recently did a reboot of my Xbox (unplug for two minutes, hold down power button) to clear the cache for a fortnite issue. This included unplugging everything from the back of the Xbox. Plugged...
  6. Issues with my SAMSUNG LU32J590UQPXXU

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with my SAMSUNG LU32J590UQPXXU: I have a SAMSUNG LU32J590UQPXXU monitor hooked up to my Xbox Series X. It's a 4K gaming monitor and yet the Xbox is telling me it doesn't support 4K or any of the benefits that come with that. I...
  7. Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...: I can't get minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 but it gives me an error every time and I have tried all the common was to fix it but it won't work fa98b81c-b4fd-4be3-be0e-1ee1f5b028e3
  8. Samsung HWD450: Xbox Dolby Atmos on Samsung HW-N950 not working but it works with Sky Q and...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HWD450: Xbox Dolby Atmos on Samsung HW-N950 not working but it works with Sky Q and...: Samsung (Audio/Video Receivers) HWD450: Xbox Dolby Atmos on Samsung HW-N950 not working but it works with Sky Q and the Samsung HW-N950 Troubleshoot settings In-game audio issues when using Dolby...
  9. Samsung HWD450: Ever since the November update I have audio setting problem

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HWD450: Ever since the November update I have audio setting problem: Samsung (Audio/Video Receivers) HWD450: Ever since the November update I have audio setting problem Hey Worf, Thanks for reaching out! We'll try our best to get this sorted out for you. Since you...
  10. Samsung HWD450: My monitor doesn't workt

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HWD450: My monitor doesn't workt: Samsung (Audio/Video Receivers) HWD450: My monitor doesn't workt Does your TV show just a blank screen when the console is on or does your TV report that there is no signal found? This page...