Samsung HW-S60B soundbar connected to earc on Samsung qn90b with xbox series x dolby atmos...

Discus and support Samsung HW-S60B soundbar connected to earc on Samsung qn90b with xbox series x dolby atmos... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; If i just use the tv volume the dolby atmos works perfectly. As soon as i engage qsymphony, the awful audio lag comes back. Even when sound only goes... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Adorable-Situation46, Jun 15, 2024 at 6:04 PM.

1. Samsung HW-S60B soundbar connected to earc on Samsung qn90b with xbox series x dolby atmos...

If i just use the tv volume the dolby atmos works perfectly. As soon as i engage qsymphony, the awful audio lag comes back. Even when sound only goes thru soundbar.. same audio LAG is there. I’ve done alot of research online/forums, but haven’t had any luck with a fix yet. Any fix??

submitted by /u/Adorable-Situation46
    [link] [comments]

/u/Adorable-Situation46, Jun 15, 2024 at 6:04 PM
  2. AttiKovacs Win User

Dolby Atmos and 4K

Thank you for replying.

LG 65 inch OLED C9.

Soundbar Samsung HW 950. Both support Dolby Atmos.

Currently, the console is plugged into the TV via HDMI. Then the soundbar receives the sound via eARC.

Apple TV is configured the same way. Dolby Atmos works fine.

TV configured at 60 HZ, 30 bits per pixel.

I am not part of the Insiders Program, would it be worth enrolling?

Cheers.
  3. AttiKovacs Win User

Dolby Atmos and 4K

Thank you for replying.

LG 65 inch OLED C9.

Currently, the console is plugged into the TV via HDMI. Then the soundbar receives the sound via eARC.

Cheers.
  4. AttiKovacs Win User

Dolby Atmos and 4K

Thank you for replying.

LG 65 inch OLED C9.

4K HDMI cable, the same type of cable to Apple TV. Dolby Atmos works just fine.

Cheers.
  5. Lord C Vandingo Win User

Xbox Dolby Atmos on Samsung HW-N950 not working but it works with Sky Q and the Samsung HW-N950

Its problems with Atmos on home theatre that is the problem not headphones.

The Xbox doesn't seem to recognise the soundbar's (Samsung HW-N950) Atmos capability when plugged into my TV (Samsung 65' Q9FN)
  6. Brock63 Win User

ATMOS on most recent Xbox One X

App is not recognizing my HDMI input from Samsung One Connect to the XBox One X and Samsung Q80R Soundbar. Called Samsung support...walked me through settings for television to ensure One Connect set properly and the Dolby App will not let me select ATMOS...just
    DTS and Dolby.

Soundbar also would not update firmware when I inserted USB drive....so Samsung is asking me to send soundbar to them for repair/replacement. What a pain...

All I get is TV ARC on display....even if playing the ATMOS media from Dolby App on Xbox or YouTube Demo media.

I swapped out the HDMI between One Connect and XBOX with no change even rebooting system. Did rest on soundbar. Used regular, ethernet enabled and High Speed HDMI....got a couple 4k cables as well to try as last resort before I ship to Samsung for service.

So the journey begins.
Thema:

Samsung HW-S60B soundbar connected to earc on Samsung qn90b with xbox series x dolby atmos...

1. Samsung HW-S60B soundbar connected to earc on Samsung qn90b with xbox series x dolby atmos... - Similar Threads - Samsung S60B soundbar

2. Wireless display (xbox series s) won't work between my tablet samsung s6 lite and samsung s21+

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless display (xbox series s) won't work between my tablet samsung s6 lite and samsung s21+: When i try to use smat view on the devices the app on the series s loads just a little bit and then stops. I don't know what to do 263c8077-b8b6-4253-97a4-464060b952d1
  3. Xbox Series X Random Black Screen with Samsung S95C

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Random Black Screen with Samsung S95C: Hello, This problem was first noticed while playing Mortal Kombat 1 on Xbox Series X with a Samsung S95C OLED. Randomly, the screen will go black, but then come back on within a few seconds in...
  4. Reset XBOX now won't connect to Samsung smart TV

in XBoX on Windows
    Reset XBOX now won't connect to Samsung smart TV: I recently did a reboot of my Xbox (unplug for two minutes, hold down power button) to clear the cache for a fortnite issue. This included unplugging everything from the back of the Xbox. Plugged...
  5. Issues with my SAMSUNG LU32J590UQPXXU

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with my SAMSUNG LU32J590UQPXXU: I have a SAMSUNG LU32J590UQPXXU monitor hooked up to my Xbox Series X. It's a 4K gaming monitor and yet the Xbox is telling me it doesn't support 4K or any of the benefits that come with that. I...
  6. Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...: I can't get minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 but it gives me an error every time and I have tried all the common was to fix it but it won't work fa98b81c-b4fd-4be3-be0e-1ee1f5b028e3
  7. Anyone experiencing issues with Samsung tv could gaming?.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone experiencing issues with Samsung tv could gaming?.: I can't play any game, the play button does nothing when clicked besides a bip. It does not matter how many times I hit the button on the remote over the play button, it only bips. submitted by...
  8. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  9. Update now for Samsung TV!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Update now for Samsung TV!!!!!!!: No Xbox green popup on my Samsung TV QN90A with Tizen 6.0 when i get achievement. I only get notification on my Samsung phone. Hope Xbox team can update soon and i get back the green popup when i...
  10. Samsung Q80C keeps saying "check device power"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Samsung Q80C keeps saying "check device power": I have a new 55"q80C samsung 4k, I get a blue check mark for the xbox HDMI source but a red power button beside it even though the console is on and the tv keeps telling me to check device power....