Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox one and Samsung UHD

Discus and support Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox one and Samsung UHD in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox one and Samsung UHD Glad to hear it and you’re welcome. 7ce9ccca-79b3-488e-af03-57ee5dd2bde8 Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by idlenorth, Sep 10, 2018.

1. idlenorth
    idlenorth Guest

Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox one and Samsung UHD
    Glad to hear it and you’re welcome.

:)

idlenorth, Sep 10, 2018
  2. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox one x tv spec

Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox one x tv spec
    Hi I tried with a un55hu8700 model but xbox still shows that hdr is not available

xXSwfc ClarkyXx, Sep 10, 2018
  3. den solo
    den solo Guest
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Black Screen for games when I turn on HDMI UHD Color

Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Black Screen for games when I turn on HDMI UHD Color
    I have a Samsung 4K UHD HDR TV - model number UN49MU7000. When I turn on the HDMI UHD Color for the port my Xbox One X is connected to, all of my games won't get past the first or second screen of my games (FIFA18, Call of Duty WWII, Destiny 2) without getting
    a Black Screen. If I turn that setting off, then I can play the game.

den solo, Sep 10, 2018
  4. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox one and Samsung UHD

Can you get to your systen settings, display and sound, audio output and tell me what the HDMI audio setting is set to?

coco meat train, Sep 10, 2018
  5. idlenorth
    idlenorth Guest
    Thank you, jusy checked and set to Bitstream out, changed to 7.1 uncompressed and working.

Cheers

idlenorth, Sep 10, 2018
  6. Glad to hear it and you’re welcome.

coco meat train, Nov 5, 2018
  7. coco meat train Win User

Glad to hear it and you’re welcome.
  8. skylaar Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung 8000series 4K UHD TV and XBOX One viewing

I ran into the same issue as JCON1006. I got a new TV and still used the previous cable (which came with the old TV) and had similar picture issues. I did not realize there was a difference in HDMI cables. I swapped to the new cable that came with the
    new TV and it was like a night and day difference.
  9. napalm 31337 Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung remote and xbox

You must ask this question to Samsung because is a TV related issue not an Xbox fault.

Check if your TV firmware is updated, maybe Samsung itself fix this lack of features.
  10. GFx1 Win User

Xbox One S - Which HDR TV's?

So Samsung 6470 supports UHD Color in HDMI1? Way to be specific, Samsung.
  11. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: Can't Connect Xbox one to Samsung to

Hey there GREENWOODMIKE!

I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you!
Thema:

1. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox one and Samsung UHD - Similar Threads - Samsung HG40EA790MS Samsung

2. Wireless display (xbox series s) won't work between my tablet samsung s6 lite and samsung s21+

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless display (xbox series s) won't work between my tablet samsung s6 lite and samsung s21+: When i try to use smat view on the devices the app on the series s loads just a little bit and then stops. I don't know what to do 263c8077-b8b6-4253-97a4-464060b952d1
  3. Samsung HW-S60B soundbar connected to earc on Samsung qn90b with xbox series x dolby atmos...

in XboX Insiders
    Samsung HW-S60B soundbar connected to earc on Samsung qn90b with xbox series x dolby atmos...: If i just use the tv volume the dolby atmos works perfectly. As soon as i engage qsymphony, the awful audio lag comes back. Even when sound only goes thru soundbar.. same audio LAG is there. I’ve...
  4. Xbox Series X Random Black Screen with Samsung S95C

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Random Black Screen with Samsung S95C: Hello, This problem was first noticed while playing Mortal Kombat 1 on Xbox Series X with a Samsung S95C OLED. Randomly, the screen will go black, but then come back on within a few seconds in...
  5. Reset XBOX now won't connect to Samsung smart TV

in XBoX on Windows
    Reset XBOX now won't connect to Samsung smart TV: I recently did a reboot of my Xbox (unplug for two minutes, hold down power button) to clear the cache for a fortnite issue. This included unplugging everything from the back of the Xbox. Plugged...
  6. Issues with my SAMSUNG LU32J590UQPXXU

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with my SAMSUNG LU32J590UQPXXU: I have a SAMSUNG LU32J590UQPXXU monitor hooked up to my Xbox Series X. It's a 4K gaming monitor and yet the Xbox is telling me it doesn't support 4K or any of the benefits that come with that. I...
  7. Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...: I can't get minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 but it gives me an error every time and I have tried all the common was to fix it but it won't work fa98b81c-b4fd-4be3-be0e-1ee1f5b028e3
  8. Anyone experiencing issues with Samsung tv could gaming?.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone experiencing issues with Samsung tv could gaming?.: I can't play any game, the play button does nothing when clicked besides a bip. It does not matter how many times I hit the button on the remote over the play button, it only bips. submitted by...
  9. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  10. Update now for Samsung TV!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Update now for Samsung TV!!!!!!!: No Xbox green popup on my Samsung TV QN90A with Tizen 6.0 when i get achievement. I only get notification on my Samsung phone. Hope Xbox team can update soon and i get back the green popup when i...