Samsung Gaming Hub

Discus and support Samsung Gaming Hub in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For three days now I have tried to get a callback from Xbox to get a message so it cant. Samsung just point me to Xbox You would think my question is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Stephanie Ford, Dec 9, 2023.

1. Samsung Gaming Hub

For three days now I have tried to get a callback from Xbox to get a message so it cant. Samsung just point me to Xbox

You would think my question is simple;

I understand that IF I had an Xbox, I can set it as a home console and allow my two children to share one Ultimate gamepass so their game progress can be stored (albeit one at a time)

It is not clear if this is possible on a Samsung TV streaming to Xbox; I have got all manner of replies from experts

..please help, I am utterly frustrated

:)

Stephanie Ford, Dec 9, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Samsung Gaming Hub

You have to wait for the upcoming family plan to use ultimate on multiple profiles the current plan is only meant for the subscriber

Keep in mind it's 3x the cost

According to current xbox CEO Phil Spencer they are working out the benefits and cost

(Value of the plan to customers and developers).

It left testing in august

But it does not include hone console it only spread out the benefit to 4 accounts
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Samsung Gaming Hub

No, it's not possible on your TV. Streaming games on the TV via the cloud can only be done by the account holder.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Running cloud gaming on TVs other than Samsung

That will change next year or if you are on geforce now which has the ultimate and xbox.game library if you buy them

EU /ms abk deal

It's the way Samsung wants to support the xbox gaming app thru their gaming hub thata more a question for Samsung
  5. Smwutches Win User

Game Hub XBOX Ultimate subscription - Samsung

If you're sharing with your family via the Home setting on the console, then it is working as intended. The Home setting allows them to access some of your subscription while they use the console, but does not actually give them a subscription.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Game Hub XBOX Ultimate subscription - Samsung

HR means thru cloud via Samsung tv's

@,op unless you are in the 8 regions with friends and family ultimate you cant share it except thru console

Cloud gaming is only s subscriber perk and can't be shared
Thema:

Samsung Gaming Hub

1. Samsung Gaming Hub - Similar Threads - Samsung Gaming Hub

2. Anyone experiencing issues with Samsung tv could gaming?.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone experiencing issues with Samsung tv could gaming?.: I can't play any game, the play button does nothing when clicked besides a bip. It does not matter how many times I hit the button on the remote over the play button, it only bips. submitted by...
  3. Lagging Gaming on Samsung Smart TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lagging Gaming on Samsung Smart TV: I'm a new subscriber to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, and I'm using my Samsung TV to play games on Xbox Cloud Gaming, but the games I've tried so far are pretty much unplayable, as they are lagging,...
  4. Can you use a steering wheel for cloud gaming on my Samsung tv like farming sim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you use a steering wheel for cloud gaming on my Samsung tv like farming sim: Can you use a steering wheel for cloud gaming on my Samsung tv like farming sim 26e2eafc-42bd-4846-ad58-377a48490160
  5. Running cloud gaming on TVs other than Samsung

in XBoX on Windows
    Running cloud gaming on TVs other than Samsung: I am a bit shocked the cloud gaming is supported only on Samsung TVs. Isn't there an official solution to run other Tvs? Buying a Nvidia Shield might be a good solution to run on TVs, however as I...
  6. Problem with Xbox Controller and Samsung S23 in Cloud Gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Xbox Controller and Samsung S23 in Cloud Gaming: The triggers are not working in the Xbox Gamepass App, its like the triggers axis' are mapped on the right analog stick, and the triggers dont work at all. Outside the Xbox Game Pass App it works...
  7. How do you redeem V-Bucks to Samsung ****-box Cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you redeem V-Bucks to Samsung ****-box Cloud gaming?: When redeeming V-Bucks (I know how to do that. This is for my grandson) #6 Select the platform you want to redeem the V-Bucks Card on, and then click Next. Note: If you don’t see the platform you...
  8. Samsung Gaming Hub, XBOX Cloud Gaming, Headset Microphone Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Samsung Gaming Hub, XBOX Cloud Gaming, Headset Microphone Not Working: I have a Samsung TV with Samsung Gaming Hub. It has the XBOX app, and I am subscribed to XBOX GamePass Ultimate. The microphone does not work on on my headset for XBOX cloud games. I read this is...
  9. Game Hub XBOX Ultimate subscription - Samsung

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Hub XBOX Ultimate subscription - Samsung: I have the game pass ultimate on my account and share it with my family. I bought a Samsung TV, and it has the game hub built in, However, I have to sign all of the kids and the wife in separately...
  10. Samsung to have PS3 game hub built into there 2015 TV's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Samsung to have PS3 game hub built into there 2015 TV's: I hope MS hooks up with another TV manufacturer to do something like this. Samsung's 2015 Smart TVs Feature PlayStation Now - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews...