Samsung Gaming Hub, XBOX Cloud Gaming, Headset Microphone Not Working

Discus and support Samsung Gaming Hub, XBOX Cloud Gaming, Headset Microphone Not Working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a Samsung TV with Samsung Gaming Hub. It has the XBOX app, and I am subscribed to XBOX GamePass Ultimate. The microphone does not work on on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZeBraNutZ, Jul 27, 2023.

1. ZeBraNutZ
    ZeBraNutZ Guest

I have a Samsung TV with Samsung Gaming Hub. It has the XBOX app, and I am subscribed to XBOX GamePass Ultimate. The microphone does not work on on my headset for XBOX cloud games. I read this is a known issue, and it is being worked on. Is there an estimate to when this will be fixed?

:)

ZeBraNutZ, Jul 27, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

I understand your concern. Yes, at the moment we may need to wait.

However, in case your kids want to party chat with their friends. They can use the Xbox mobile app for that purpose as a temporary solution.
  3. ZeBraNutZ Win User

Thanks for replying. I read the same article, Manuela. My kids are online gaming and chatting with friends on the headset. I like the Xbox cloud, and don't' want to spend the cash on a console if not necessary. My fear is that I will spend the money on the console and then the headset issue will get resolved for microphone output. That's why I was curious about when this issue might be resolved.
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Zebranutz, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

At the moment, there is no official information from Microsoft about when microphone output is going to be supported.
    This is the only announcement they made:
    “ Microphone output isn’t currently supported. A fix is coming soon. You can still use your headset to hear game and chat audio.”

You can review this information in this support article:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/... > other people can’t hear me.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

XBOX cloud controller not using headphones and mic

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Daniel

It seems that right now only Bluetooth headsets are supported if you want to cloud game on your TV

"Connect a headset
    Launch a game from inside the Xbox app or from the Samsung Gaming Hub.
    Press the Xbox button  on your controller to open the guide, scroll down, and then select the Headset icon. This will open the Samsung settings menu.
    Select Audio > Bluetooth Speaker List.
    Put your Bluetooth headset into pairing mode. When your TV detects your headset, select it from the list and then follow the prompts.
    Your headset should connect to your TV automatically next time you turn it on.
    Note Microphone output isn't currently supported. A fix is coming soon. You can still use your headset to hear game and chat audio. You can also use party chat with the Xbox mobile app for Android or iOS."

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/cloud-...
  6. treysancho242 Win User

Fortnite - Microphone Won't Work

We just purchased a HyperX Cloud Stinger Core headset for our XBox One, and the microphone will NOT work in the game Fortnite. Has anyone else experienced this issue, and if so, what was the fix? It is only happening in Fortnite.
    The microphone works fine when plugged into my phone or in XBox Party mode. The sound works in Fortnite, but not the microphone.

Fortnite is the best game ever
Thema:

1. Samsung Gaming Hub, XBOX Cloud Gaming, Headset Microphone Not Working - Similar Threads - Samsung Gaming Hub

2. Anyone experiencing issues with Samsung tv could gaming?.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone experiencing issues with Samsung tv could gaming?.: I can't play any game, the play button does nothing when clicked besides a bip. It does not matter how many times I hit the button on the remote over the play button, it only bips. submitted by...
  3. Samsung Gaming Hub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Samsung Gaming Hub: For three days now I have tried to get a callback from Xbox to get a message so it cant. Samsung just point me to Xbox You would think my question is simple; I understand that IF I had an Xbox,...
  4. Lagging Gaming on Samsung Smart TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lagging Gaming on Samsung Smart TV: I'm a new subscriber to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, and I'm using my Samsung TV to play games on Xbox Cloud Gaming, but the games I've tried so far are pretty much unplayable, as they are lagging,...
  5. Can you use a steering wheel for cloud gaming on my Samsung tv like farming sim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you use a steering wheel for cloud gaming on my Samsung tv like farming sim: Can you use a steering wheel for cloud gaming on my Samsung tv like farming sim 26e2eafc-42bd-4846-ad58-377a48490160
  6. Running cloud gaming on TVs other than Samsung

in XBoX on Windows
    Running cloud gaming on TVs other than Samsung: I am a bit shocked the cloud gaming is supported only on Samsung TVs. Isn't there an official solution to run other Tvs? Buying a Nvidia Shield might be a good solution to run on TVs, however as I...
  7. Problem with Xbox Controller and Samsung S23 in Cloud Gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Xbox Controller and Samsung S23 in Cloud Gaming: The triggers are not working in the Xbox Gamepass App, its like the triggers axis' are mapped on the right analog stick, and the triggers dont work at all. Outside the Xbox Game Pass App it works...
  8. How do you redeem V-Bucks to Samsung ****-box Cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you redeem V-Bucks to Samsung ****-box Cloud gaming?: When redeeming V-Bucks (I know how to do that. This is for my grandson) #6 Select the platform you want to redeem the V-Bucks Card on, and then click Next. Note: If you don’t see the platform you...
  9. Game Hub XBOX Ultimate subscription - Samsung

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Hub XBOX Ultimate subscription - Samsung: I have the game pass ultimate on my account and share it with my family. I bought a Samsung TV, and it has the game hub built in, However, I have to sign all of the kids and the wife in separately...
  10. Samsung to have PS3 game hub built into there 2015 TV's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Samsung to have PS3 game hub built into there 2015 TV's: I hope MS hooks up with another TV manufacturer to do something like this. Samsung's 2015 Smart TVs Feature PlayStation Now - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews...