Same question as last, my grandpa's xbox account password isn't known and it belongs to an...

Discus and support Same question as last, my grandpa's xbox account password isn't known and it belongs to an... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Same question as last, my grandpa's xbox account password isn't known, and it belongs to an email which doesn't exist anymore. I'll post it here, Is it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EnneedofAid, Jun 11, 2023.

1. EnneedofAid
    EnneedofAid Guest

Same question as last, my grandpa's xbox account password isn't known and it belongs to an...

Same question as last, my grandpa's xbox account password isn't known, and it belongs to an email which doesn't exist anymore. I'll post it here, Is it over for my grandpa's account? He forgot the password of his - Microsoft Community . All the Same factors as before are the same, except the fact I was able to get his old xbox 360 working - with his account still logged in! Is there a way I could pull information or do something from the 360 to help me log in to the xbox one? Thanks in advance.

:)

EnneedofAid, Jun 11, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Same question as last, my grandpa's xbox account password isn't known and it belongs to an email which doesn't exist anymore, but one factor changed.

Hello EnneedofAid, sorry to hear you're having trouble.

Please have your grandfather follow the instructions at this link to reset their password https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro....

They should be able to do it via the 360 as well if they'd like.
  3. OrdealByFire Win User

Nuketown Zombies: Hardened and Care Package Editions Only

...I'm aware of what a challenge coin is. I've known what they are since... forever. My grandpa and uncle were in the military.

But buying a VIDEO GAME VERSION seems super. Yeah.
  4. Zero420override Win User

Had an idea for quarantine

This belongs in the discussion group, this isn't really a question more of an idea/comment.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Unauthorized Access Update - Please Help

i wouldn't suggest you use the same email as the original email that was comprimised

or at least strengthen your password and reset options like n3wP0w3R

but generally it is a good idea to change the windows live id to one that isn't known yet

using the same login info is dangerous because your details were known when the account was previously comprimised
  6. UrticateAutumn5 Win User

Forgot my email!!!

Ive tried several times, the password that appears to be correct on my xbox, isn't on the reset password page. ?. When I have to fill out the question form, I don't use a credit card, and I dont have the last digits on my card. But that seems to be why I
    dont have enough information.
Thema:

1. Same question as last, my grandpa's xbox account password isn't known and it belongs to an... - Similar Threads - Same question last

2. How do you deal with your parents who keeps asking the same question?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you deal with your parents who keeps asking the same question?: Like the title: how do you deal with your parents (and people) who keeps asking the same question? My parents always ask me why i'm playing alot minecraft. 5c6794c3-4de2-4557-b97c-3da1ecb27635
  3. Why do question threads get locked on the same day they are posted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do question threads get locked on the same day they are posted?: I ask a question that is posted to the community as I am looking for feedback from multiple people. I notice that correct answers are deleted from the blog without any review process. It appears...
  4. can you answer this question for me how do i get the same account on both my xbox and PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    can you answer this question for me how do i get the same account on both my xbox and PC: Dear, Microsoft I have logged into my Mixer account on my personal computer and when i tried to start up my stream on my Xbox it wouldn't let me start up my stream on the account i just signed...
  5. 2 players on same console question - Very new XBOX owner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 players on same console question - Very new XBOX owner: I am such a new person to the XBOX community and I have questions and will probably have a tom more... 1st question - Just purchased the XBOX One X with the Forza Horizon 4 package. I ordered an...
  6. same question as i posted yet

in XBoX on Consoles
    same question as i posted yet: For what reason u just ignore my happning about enforcement live for my console and banned me like this i do no thing and i wana cknow about to solve this probleme and i havent purpose about...
  7. same question about problem with microsoft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    same question about problem with microsoft: for the love of god , stop closing threads without solving them . as i said there is no legal actions agaist you and by you i mean microsoft and i didnt threat anyone i said very clearly that i...
  8. Creating the 7th thread for the same question

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Creating the 7th thread for the same question: Xbox Live Gold showing as promotion per Xbox Live Rewards but not per Xbox Support Thank you for responding. I think I know what happened. At the end of March 2016, I bought two new Xbox 360 E...
  9. Question about Disc copy of game for 2 consoles in the same home...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Disc copy of game for 2 consoles in the same home...: I have 2 Xbox Ones in my home. Most of my games I download digitally because it is easier when I want to play on the other console. I just boot it up and play. I do not have to go find the disc...
  10. Hello I have a question about insider and advising developed mode app at the same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I have a question about insider and advising developed mode app at the same time?: hello I sm a insider preview program and a xbox beta tester. But my question is can I still be s insider preview program and develop advising console app at the same time? Or will those to not...