Same problem as the rest. Is Microsoft listening?

Discus and support Same problem as the rest. Is Microsoft listening? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'll keep it simple. In order to open the Netflix App for my kids to watch a movie, they need to know the family filter passcode. The only way to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SquareWord7197, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Same problem as the rest. Is Microsoft listening?

I'll keep it simple.

In order to open the Netflix App for my kids to watch a movie, they need to know the family filter passcode.

The only way to keep them from asking us every time, is to remove the family passcode (or give it to them).

Completely defeats the point of a family code.

Xbox? Microsoft? Please respond to these posts.

:)

SquareWord7197, Jan 1, 2014
  2. cates
    cates Guest
    Child trying to join Xbox Live with existing profile

Having same exact problem as mutableTomcat02 and rest of the readers. Yet another Microsoft Fail!

cates, Jan 1, 2014
  3. LinkManiac64
    LinkManiac64 Guest
    Problem downloading update Error Code 42fe-0000-0080-0300-8007-0570

I am having the same problem as the rest of you. Tried everything. HELP!!!!!

LinkManiac64, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Roseheart1122 Win User

Message don’t work.

Same problem here. Is anyone from Microsoft listening? Seems to be some sort of bug.
  5. jeremyaustin Win User

"Yes or No" voice command not working after latest patch.

Having the same problem as everyone else here. Microsoft please listen to the community and fix this asap.
  6. cates Win User

Child trying to join Xbox Live with existing profile

Having same exact problem as mutableTomcat02 and rest of the readers. Yet another Microsoft Fail!
  7. James Lobb Win User

my xbox wont read any disc please help

thanks for the post, I have got the same problem. Anyone else know what we do now....Anyone from microsoft listening?
  8. VanBur3n Win User

Am sorry to say but this sucks. Spoilers!

I am sure the rest of the Dark Brotherhood don't mind killing Cicero. But I love Cicero. :(

"YOU ARE THE LISTENER! YOU ARE THE LISTENER! LISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTEEEEEEEEEEEEENEEEEEEEEEEEER!"
Thema:

Same problem as the rest. Is Microsoft listening?

1. Same problem as the rest. Is Microsoft listening? - Similar Threads - Same problem rest

2. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  3. 2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems: We have 2 Xboxes, an Xbox One Series X and an Xbox One X. Both running Plantronics wireless headsets. NAT is open. State of the art Black Hawk router current Gen $700 I paid for it. These xboxes...
  4. Same problem different year

in XBoX on Consoles
    Same problem different year: I bought a Xbox one x probably in 17' and had it fixed for disc drive issues and it's been out of commission for over a 2yrs now because of the same issue I just don't have $240 I may have the...
  5. New Console same problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    New Console same problems: I bought my series x back in 2020, and in 1 or two years, it starts acting up and it's still ongoing. For example, in use, the console is laggy from games, apps, etc. But then temporarily it...
  6. Anyone else of this same problem with accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone else of this same problem with accounts?: Why on earth is Microsoft asking for a password for an account I have not made yet?!? I’m trying to make a new account so I don’t have restrictions I can’t get rid of and didn’t even put in there...
  7. Im having the same problem as the other too people with trying to download the season pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im having the same problem as the other too people with trying to download the season pass...: It says i have the season pass and all the maps are free but when i go to download em it won't let me saying premium content is blocked 7c2aa036-46f1-4ea0-a608-20be16a3a8ee
  8. Same problem multiple controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Same problem multiple controllers: Any help would be appreciated I have 3 Xbox one controllers all official Microsoft ones, they are all experiencing the same issues, on all 3 controllers the LB, RB, X and the + button do not...
  9. Solid gray square, no text, when clicking on Redeem. Xbox App. Same problem when redeeming...

in XBoX on Windows
    Solid gray square, no text, when clicking on Redeem. Xbox App. Same problem when redeeming...: grayxbox.png (1624×1574) (discordapp.com) Can't upload picture, had to make link. Basically the redeem screen and any pop up where you confirm data such as purchase or the item being added to...
  10. Mw2 Sys_ error 19-1374 i did. Everything what you explaind But still the Same Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Mw2 Sys_ error 19-1374 i did. Everything what you explaind But still the Same Problem: Sys error 19-1374 in mw2 did and try Everything, on Konsole what now 47bb060b-2038-48f0-be0a-65988b53abf3