Same house, two consoles, play same game at same time

Discus and support Same house, two consoles, play same game at same time in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an Xbox series x and an Xbox one in the same house and have the primary live user on the series x and a family member on the one. Can we play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chris Torres1, Jul 27, 2023.

1. Same house, two consoles, play same game at same time

I have an Xbox series x and an Xbox one in the same house and have the primary live user on the series x and a family member on the one. Can we play MW2 at the same time?

:)

Chris Torres1, Jul 27, 2023
  2. Chris Torres1 Win User

It can we play the same game at the same time?
  3. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Chris! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

You just need to use the "home xbox " feature.

Withe the account that owns the game on the other console please:

Press the Xbox button  on your controller to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.

Select Make this my home Xbox.

After that games and subcription bought with that account will be shared with the other console
  4. DeniqL Win User

Yes Chris. But you need two accounts for that.
  5. PlushRelic54582 Win User

The same game on two consoles at the same time.

Hello, Thanks for posting on Microsoft forum, Its kind of odd that you could sigh into 2 consoles at the same time as your not meant to be able to do that on Xbox one.

I Would say that the new update has patched the glitch/bug and you can no longer connect to 2 consoles at the same time.
  6. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

The same game on two consoles at the same time.

Everyone was under their own gamertag right?? Thats the way game sharing works. Im not sure what the problem is now with Minecraft. Have you tried any other games to see if they are still working? Is gold still being shared through the consoles??
Thema:

1. Same house, two consoles, play same game at same time - Similar Threads - Same house consoles

2. Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...: Hadn't had this issue until lately, tried power cycling, resetting the router, checked if my privacy settings were weird, it wasn't any of that, also the error code isn't listed anywhere which is...
  3. Can I play on different networks in the same house?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I play on different networks in the same house?: I'm looking to play some games with my roommate, but we are on different networks, I'm guessing not since we would be on the same IP since living in the same place....
  4. 2 Xbox in same house

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Xbox in same house: Hi Can someone help. I have a Xbox in the living room which I have had for a year. I just purchased another Xbox x for the bedroom. I hear things about making one a home Xbox or something and...
  5. How can I host and join a multiplayer game in the same house?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I host and join a multiplayer game in the same house?: If I own two Xbox series x consoles and have purchased two separate games(ground) so that each account has their own individual copy of the game, what do I need to do so that a multiplayer game...
  6. Why when my wife in the same house cannot join my game on mw3 yet i can join her. When she...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when my wife in the same house cannot join my game on mw3 yet i can join her. When she...: Please help this is very annoying and has worked fine untill about 1 week ago dac03f3b-baf6-41de-a943-6d0519670b5c
  7. I'm trying to transfer a game from one xbox to another in the same house but it doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to transfer a game from one xbox to another in the same house but it doesn't...: I have the "allow transfer" option on for both consoles but when I click on the console name it doesn't show any games. 71d5a2fc-2626-4e22-bb2e-ca6d77927c15
  8. Both Xboxes in same house showing online when signed out

in XboX Insiders
    Both Xboxes in same house showing online when signed out: Why are both Xboxes in the same house showing online when both have been turned off. One is my fathers Xbox and the other is mine. I check my Microsoft account for devices on my account but it’s...
  9. Both Xboxes in same house showing online when signed out

in XBoX Accessibility
    Both Xboxes in same house showing online when signed out: Why are both Xboxes in the same house showing online when both have been turned off. One is my fathers Xbox and the other is mine. I check my Microsoft account for devices on my account but it’s...
  10. Can Fortnite be played on two Xboxes in the same house? Thanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Fortnite be played on two Xboxes in the same house? Thanks: Recently bought another Xbox and it keeps saying that we can’t have Fortnite open on both Xboxes is there a way we can play this or not? ec23044f-c2ab-4438-8bb6-53ef3da6b7aa