Same headphone audio stutter problem from launch - is there a fix?

Discus and support Same headphone audio stutter problem from launch - is there a fix? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Happy New Year all, After not being able to wear headphones for 6 weeks due to a perforated eardrum (ironic considering this is a post about not being... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Danny_1993, Jan 2, 2021.

1. Same headphone audio stutter problem from launch - is there a fix?

Happy New Year all,

After not being able to wear headphones for 6 weeks due to a perforated eardrum (ironic considering this is a post about not being able to hear properly) I’ve just popped on my SteelSeries Arctis 9X’s after updating the firmware and I’m shocked to find that the same problem still exists from launch in regards to sound stuttering when you don’t touch the controller for around 5 seconds.

I updated my console to the latest previous build soon after launch and it seemed to have temporarily fixed things, but the problem still very much exists on Series X upgraded games (Valhalla, Fortnite, Gears 5c Halo MCC). No new console or controller update is available either.

Checking Reddit and Twitter for the last hour and it seems that nobody has managed to actually fix this yet, with the SteelSeries firmware update only sorting out the issue where the console would turn on after you’ve turned the headphones off. Am I being dumb and have missed the fix for this? Because I find it amazing that this problem is still just as prevalent coming into 8 weeks post-launch and it’s just very disappointing to be honest.

If I have in fact been blind to a fix then please do let me know.

submitted by /u/Danny_1993
    [link] [comments]

/u/Danny_1993, Jan 2, 2021
  2. Sylvan2991 Win User

[PC] Xbox Wireless Headset + Dolby Atmos = Audio Stuttering

Having the same problem metro exodus and gears 5 the audio stutters to much. any help?
  3. MmxZero89 Win User

Xbox Wireless Headphone in-game audio stutter, choppiness and de-sync

Hi Nursemorph,

Thanks for the response.

I tried changing to stereo, windows sonic and dolby atmos. All of it produce the same stuttering and audio desync during in-game cut scene.

My Xbox is currently wired connected directly into the router.

I did try to check whether signal interference was the issue. I shifted my Xbox away from the router into an isolated table (away from any WiFi and Bluetooth devices) and even sat near the Xbox with my headphone on and the issue still persisted. Hence, I don't think signal interference was an issue.

The thing is the stuttering and audio de-sync happens during in-game cutscene only and not during gameplay. For gameplay, the headphone works fine. I tried various game and all produce the same issue. I also check whether the output from the TV speakers produce this issue but the audio seems fine.
  4. Hybrid Alien Win User

Netflix frame rate judder?

There is audio lag and stuttering problems on the xbox one when playing blu rays also, i just hope Microsoft know about this problem and fix it
  5. Ynubiis Win User

HDMI Input causing intermittent Audio and Video signal loss issues

I just ran into the same problem this morning and emptying the cache also worked for me. This fixed issues with no audio while watching live TV and stuttering video that would pause every 5 seconds or so as if the picture was buffering.
  6. Kirill Krasin Win User

Dolby Atmos for Headphones for Xbox

Hello,

I have almost the same issue. I've bought Dolby Atmos for Headphones from Microsoft Store, connect my headset to controller and set audio output to Dolby Atmos in my Audio Settings page. But sometimes it is roll back to Windows Sonic! I've launch Dolby
    Access app, check that in settings page selected Dolby Atmos For Headphones, close this app and get back to Audio Settings, change Windows Sonic to Dobly Atmos.
Thema:

Same headphone audio stutter problem from launch - is there a fix?

1. Same headphone audio stutter problem from launch - is there a fix? - Similar Threads - Same headphone audio

2. Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...: Hadn't had this issue until lately, tried power cycling, resetting the router, checked if my privacy settings were weird, it wasn't any of that, also the error code isn't listed anywhere which is...
  3. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  4. 2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems: We have 2 Xboxes, an Xbox One Series X and an Xbox One X. Both running Plantronics wireless headsets. NAT is open. State of the art Black Hawk router current Gen $700 I paid for it. These xboxes...
  5. My xbox and only my xbox keeps disconnecting at the same time everynight.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox and only my xbox keeps disconnecting at the same time everynight.: Why does my xbox keep disconnecting from my internet for 2 minutes at 11:59 every single night? It’s only my xbox that disconnects. Ive played since 12am on my playstation before and it didnt...
  6. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  7. Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox: I keep getting the you'll need internet for this prompt on my xbox and i have established that it is not my internet connection i have also tried restarting it from the xbox and from my switch but...
  8. Why is the sales tax different between accounts on the same system?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the sales tax different between accounts on the same system?: My husband and I both have xbox accounts, his account is under my 2nd email but he pays for gamepass, his account has cheaper sales tax, both emails were created in the same house, both xbox...
  9. Is the OSU1 (Offline system update) same thing as factory reset?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the OSU1 (Offline system update) same thing as factory reset?: I have made a post like a hour ago saying that I have a problem where my Xbox has a start up error with the code E106. I noticed that there was a second option called offline system update. I...
  10. The xbox x has the same issues with the communication or just the old version ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    The xbox x has the same issues with the communication or just the old version ?: I got the same issue with my xbox one but i just gonna upgrade for the new (xbox x) to see if i can solve the problem 6d05017f-e5a6-492a-af80-f96e017ad01c