Same email, different gamer tag

Discus and support Same email, different gamer tag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I tried to sign into xbox one I was told there was an error and to go to account.live.com. I did this, couldn't see anything wrong then noticed I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LauraRocheXJ, Jan 25, 2014.

1. LauraRocheXJ
    LauraRocheXJ Guest

When I tried to sign into xbox one I was told there was an error and to go to account.live.com. I did this, couldn't see anything wrong then noticed I had been given a gamer tag PurebredTomb2 when the gamer tag originally assigned to me through my account,
    and the one I have been using, was StretchySalmon6. As a result I can't login to my xbox one. please help! Thanks

:)

LauraRocheXJ, Jan 25, 2014
  2. twinkswoman
    twinkswoman Guest
    Problems combining gamer profiles

They both have same email, just different gamer tags

twinkswoman, Jan 25, 2014
  3. kernal69er
    kernal69er Guest
    license transfer

Send me your gamer tag, email and password

kernal69er, Jan 25, 2014
  4. watrmellin
    watrmellin Guest

Hey StretchySalmon!

In all honesty, you're best bet is probably going to be to talk to Xbox Support. You can reach them:
    Xbox One Support | Xbox 360 Support | Xbox Live and Billing Support or at 1 (800) 4-MYXBOX (1 800 469 9269) I would recommend choosing the issue for 'My Account' and explain to them what's going on. It's possible there could be a typo
    making a mess of things or that your account got split up somehow.

Good luck!

watrmellin, Jan 27, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: