Said with a friend but it still tell me the person who bought this needs to sign in

Discus and support Said with a friend but it still tell me the person who bought this needs to sign in in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i'm on the Xbox one and my friend and I game shared our profile so we can get Skyrim on mine Hailer five collection addition and a bunch of other games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarkStar R1s1ng, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Said with a friend but it still tell me the person who bought this needs to sign in

i'm on the Xbox one and my friend and I game shared our profile so we can get Skyrim on mine Hailer five collection addition and a bunch of other games but it still turned as the person who bought this needs to sign in sign in with your profile views to
    purchase or buy a copy of the Xbox store parentheses OX803F 9006

:)

DarkStar R1s1ng, Dec 17, 2016
  2. I've been having the same problem as many others, i keep getting the 0x87e107f9 error code

yeah, I love how it tells me the person who bought this game needs to sign in!!

Big McLarg3Huge, Dec 17, 2016
  3. I can't play my game

It won't let me play tom Clancy rainbow six siege. It said the person who bought this need to sign, when I bought it on my profile

S3ATTLEXxX206, Dec 17, 2016
  4. Big McLarg3Huge Win User

I've been having the same problem as many others, i keep getting the 0x87e107f9 error code

yeah, I love how it tells me the person who bought this game needs to sign in!!
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

The person who bought this needs to sign in

Problem should be fixed now.. There were some problems with the xbox services..
  6. karin1kekaka2k Win User

Person who bought this needs to sign in

Do you share your account with anyone? If this error appears to require permission or buy the game occurs because of a failure to communicate with the server. When a NAT is restricted or moderate occurs a lot.
  7. SaschaDeliano Win User

Got the same problem

pls fix this
  8. callummcnamara Win User

Hi when you downloaded the game did you install it on an external memory drive?
Thema:

Said with a friend but it still tell me the person who bought this needs to sign in

1. Said with a friend but it still tell me the person who bought this needs to sign in - Similar Threads - Said friend still

2. I joined my friends Xbox part and it said ⚠ party encountered an error [0x8924000d] what do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I joined my friends Xbox part and it said ⚠ party encountered an error [0x8924000d] what do...: What shall I do it is very confusing please reply over tryed joining another party, restarting my Xbox but nothing works please help me What do I do?? e1776a11-b598-4b53-8e55-71f86a941232
  3. Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 2AP6RMktyEWJYSFjVuR7pQ.198.6.4 d46af0bf-2982-46e2-ba8c-5d9feeef78eb
  4. I can't add a friend back even though they said they didn't block me, its glitched out, my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add a friend back even though they said they didn't block me, its glitched out, my...: I can't add a friend back because it glitched out and blocked them bdef197a-fe0e-4c56-a93c-b5498ee47524
  5. i have a friend who blocked me but he went to unblocked me and it said i was unblocked then...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i have a friend who blocked me but he went to unblocked me and it said i was unblocked then...: so a few days ago my friend blocked me and he tried unblocking me today and its glitching out saying he unblocked me then it randomly puts it back to blocked 00028970-8edc-4026-86e6-6bb046759ca1
  6. Family and online safety need problem is reset chosen Friends. said saved organizer you member

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family and online safety need problem is reset chosen Friends. said saved organizer you member: [img] You member has reset you cannot change Friends settings chosen Friends saved adult is error in Xbox family, need help please change Everyone ed22c614-71a5-471d-97ad-5de4578a6b0c
  7. Minecraft said I have an "outdated sever" when I tried to connect to my friend. Never...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft said I have an "outdated sever" when I tried to connect to my friend. Never...: Minecraft said I have an "outdated sever" when I tried to connect to my friend. Never happened before????? 2217a490-7ffa-436b-82bb-7797329d50b3
  8. Can i refund a game i bought so that i can gift said game to a friend of mine?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i refund a game i bought so that i can gift said game to a friend of mine?: I was wondering if i can refund WWE 2K18 so that i may buy said game to my friend so that we can play together and, before you ask: 1: No, i can't share my account with him because he has his...
  9. I gotten communication banned due to my friend got on my account and said some horrible things

in XBoX on Consoles
    I gotten communication banned due to my friend got on my account and said some horrible things: I let my friend onto my account to play a game with me and then when I got on today I got info stating that I was banned due to my communication. I didnt say anything to ppl and now I'm to blame...
  10. My. Friend said halo 5 is free

in XBoX on Consoles
    My. Friend said halo 5 is free: my friend said halo 5 is free is this true 44f50449-f072-4377-bf50-bd3dc3bdc25f