Sagemcom Sagemcom F@st 5250: Why does my Xbox constantly need help connecting to the wifi

Discus and support Sagemcom Sagemcom F@st 5250: Why does my Xbox constantly need help connecting to the wifi in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Sagemcom (Modems/Gateways) Sagemcom F@st 5250: Why does my Xbox constantly need help connecting to the wifi Sorry to hear it. This issue seems to be... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Flattlyer, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Flattlyer
    Flattlyer Guest

Sagemcom Sagemcom F@st 5250: Why does my Xbox constantly need help connecting to the wifi

Sagemcom (Modems/Gateways) Sagemcom F@st 5250: Why does my Xbox constantly need help connecting to the wifi
    Sorry to hear it. This issue seems to be caused by an errant update. Please hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds till it shuts down. You should be able to reconnect fine after this. If, however, it does not work then do a factory reset
    on the console. There's an option to keep installed games and apps so you won't need to reinstall

:)

Flattlyer, Jul 26, 2018
  2. Sagemcom Sagemcom F@st 5250: Can't connect to Sagemcom F@ST 5355 Modem

Sagemcom (Modems/Gateways) Sagemcom F@st 5250: Can't connect to Sagemcom F@ST 5355 Modem
    I recently received a new modem for NBN; the Sagem F@ST 5355. I noticed there wasn't a support for it. I am able to find it in the network settings on my Xbox One S but am unable to successfully connect to it.

HopefulAcorn669, Jul 26, 2018
  3. IceLegendd
    IceLegendd Guest
    Sagemcom Sagemcom F@st 5250: 5260

Sagemcom (Modems/Gateways) Sagemcom F@st 5250: 5260
    I have a fast 5260 and it’s not on list plz help this always happens

IceLegendd, Jul 26, 2018
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. This issue seems to be caused by an errant update. Please hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds till it shuts down. You should be able to reconnect fine after this. If, however, it does not work then do a factory reset
    on the console. There's an option to keep installed games and apps so you won't need to reinstall

onyxishere, Jul 26, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: