sad face on games

Discus and support sad face on games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, For some reason I have a sad face on all the games that I try to install from the Xbox app even though I have a game pass Can you please help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Phillip Brady, May 6, 2023.

1. sad face on games

Hi,

For some reason I have a sad face on all the games that I try to install from the Xbox app even though I have a game pass

Can you please help

Thansk

Phillip

:)

Phillip Brady, May 6, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

sad face on games

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Kindly check if you can install your game through MS store app. Press the Win + R key to open the Run dialog.

Type cmd and click OK to open Command Prompt.

In the Command Prompt window, type the following command and hit Enter to execute:

WSReset.exe

then open the Microsoft Store, then click on the profile picture in the top right corner. A pop-up box will appear allowing you to sign out then once signed out, kindly sign in again using the account that has the game pass. Try installing your games again.
  3. Hot Dog Tony Win User

Minecraft Will Not Sync With Cloud - Saved Games Gone :(

12 days and no reply, still no saved games

sad face :(
  4. DERRY90 Win User

Anyone remember 1 vs 100??

I miss the fun I had with that game. Especially with friends. Sad face.
  5. WC Sarge Win User

How Does your level go up in your profile?

Apparently not.

/sad face
  6. Roberto Jimenez Fern Win User

Sad face on install button

Hi Manuela!

Windows 10

Just the sad face, no other error code or anything.

I just installed the XBOX app today so it should be updated.

Checked Windows Update, all good.

I'll try the other alternatives you mentioned tomorrow.

Thanks!
Thema:

sad face on games

1. sad face on games - Similar Threads - sad face games

2. Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install: Recently moved which account is linked with Xbox and ubisoft. All the old games show up on the new Ubisoft account, and Ubisoft shows the correct xbox account. However, when push install on AC:...
  3. Xbox Game Pass game install button shows sad face. HELP!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass game install button shows sad face. HELP!!: Cant install Assassins Creed Valhalla which is available as part of XBox Game Pass. Install button just shows a sad face. I have tried resetting the Xbox app and Store app. I have tried myriad of...
  4. Why is there a sad face next to my PC clips on Xbox game bar?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is there a sad face next to my PC clips on Xbox game bar?: For some reason there is a sad face next to my clips on my PC Xbox game bar. 06c47bdc-c177-44c7-a3cc-4f3cff4dc133
  5. A sad face in place of the install button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A sad face in place of the install button: I tried to download Minecraft Launcher on Xbox PC but where the install button is there is a sad face. I have Windows 11. I try resetting, repairing and updating the Xbox and Microsoft store. I...
  6. Sad face over my downloads icon in game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sad face over my downloads icon in game pass: So no matter what trouble shooting I do with resetting, uninstalling, or even the Microsoft store nothing works. Not sure what to do with this issue with resources found online...
  7. Can't install or play any PC Game Pass game 0x80004005 / Sad Face

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install or play any PC Game Pass game 0x80004005 / Sad Face: After having no issues playing PC Game Pass games on Windows 10 for months, all of my GP games suddenly started giving me a 0x80004005 error. This seems to be the same issues as...
  8. Can't install or play any PC Game Pass game 0x80004005 / 0x00000001 / Sad Face

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install or play any PC Game Pass game 0x80004005 / 0x00000001 / Sad Face: For almost two weeks now I have the issue that I can neither install a PC Game Pass game on my Windows 10 PC (local administrator account). Previously I had dozens of Game Pass games installed...
  9. there is a sad face icon where my game installs should be

in XBoX Games and Apps
    there is a sad face icon where my game installs should be: on the xbox app i tried to go on to my games but it came up with 'looks like youre stranded' f96cddbc-0e0f-4d9f-afb9-55ee5ff6b336
  10. Sad face on game captures in my xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sad face on game captures in my xbox app: I keep getting a sad face over my game captures and cant watch them on my xbox app. Even if i download the video it shows up with no sound and I cant edit the video at all. Is there a fix for...