Sacred 3 Underworld DLC

Discus and support Sacred 3 Underworld DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Sacred 3 the other day with the intent of playing with my friends. The 3 of them all preordered the game and received the Underworld DLC... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by colnyofbirchmen, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Sacred 3 Underworld DLC

I purchased Sacred 3 the other day with the intent of playing with my friends. The 3 of them all preordered the game and received the Underworld DLC for free. I did not preorder the game so I did not receive the code to get this DLC for free.

Later that evening I got on to play with my friends and I received a message stating that I do not have the same DLC as them, therefore I am unable to play the game with them.

So I went to the Downloadable Content screen for the game and the only options it has for purchase is the game itself, and a downloadable character, which I went ahead and downloaded. Purchasing this downloadable character did not solve the problem.

Does anyone know how to purchase the Underworld DLC? The whole reason I purchased this game was to play with my friends and now I am unable to do so because I am unable to purchase it?

On a side note, I did some research on my own trying to figure this mystery out and I found that you can purchase the Underworld DLC on the UK Xbox 360 site for $3.99, but not on the US site..

Is anyone else having this problem? Any help or insight with this is greatly appreciated.

:)

colnyofbirchmen, Aug 11, 2014
  2. StuartATrueRed, Aug 11, 2014
  3. DarkOvcharka
    DarkOvcharka Guest
    Any MMORPG for XBOX360?

Skyrim, Sacred 2, Sacred 3 have a look at my games list.

DarkOvcharka, Aug 11, 2014
  4. Sacred 3 Underworld DLC

Just looked and it is available to UK users for £3.99.

Maybe there is a delay in releasing it for sale in your region to allow those that pre-ordered to have some kind of exclusivity.

No doubt it will appear in your region at some point.

THEOWENKILLER, Aug 11, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Sacred 3 Underworld DLC