SAAAAVE MEEEEEEE

Discus and support SAAAAVE MEEEEEEE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't sign in to xbox app on my laptop because of error code (0x409) 0x83750007 SAVE ME WHAT THE HECK DOES DIS MEAN... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheBossMiner689, Oct 11, 2017.

1. SAAAAVE MEEEEEEE

I can't sign in to xbox app on my laptop because of error code (0x409) 0x83750007

SAVE ME WHAT THE HECK DOES DIS MEAN

:)

TheBossMiner689, Oct 11, 2017
  2. Virtua Tennis 4 [ XBOX @ LIVE ]

i need a product key pleaaaaaaaaaaaassssssss help meeeeeee

BridlingDoor14, Oct 11, 2017
  3. HELP MEEEEEEE

Hey

idont

have

the

preview

app

in

my

xbox

but

im

in

the

insiders

program

LocoTony stark, Oct 11, 2017
  4. BridlingDoor14 Win User

Virtua Tennis 4 [ XBOX @ LIVE ]

i need a product key pleaaaaaaaaaaaassssssss help meeeeeee
  5. Symbiote Prince Win User

Need 1 more, 4 player arcade insane.

yo yo yo yo waz up my peoples need help with campaign, beast or horde? add meeeeeee
  6. FormalTea8 Win User

c000 0034

Hi I also have this error, this error occurred while updating my xbox to live .... what can I do help meeeeeee
  7. BarnavMitra Win User

Fort Nite Need Help

If this is not possible may I please have a free founders pack deluxe for my JosTheDude account, also check Wisepole (My dad) for proof of me buying the deluxe pack. please help meeeeeee
  8. JordanLund Win User

Locked: Class Action Lawsuit Against Bans

Here's the thing... the enforcement arm of Xbox Live doesn't ban people for fun and they don't tell anyone individually why a specific console was banned in the same way they'll tell you why an account was banned.

My guess here, and it's only a guess since I'm not part of Live Support or Enforcement, is that because console bans are a result of illegal activity rather than the simply immoral (or amoral, if you prefer) activity that gets your account banned, they keep
    mum to avoid being sued for defamation.

There's a difference between "We've banned your console" and "We've banned your console because you're a software pirate/identity thief/repeat offender."

www.xbox.com/.../consoleban

I agree, life would be a lot easier if they told people why their consoles were banned, but in the end you can complain all you want, but you KNOW why you got banned. You didn't think you'd get caught and you did. That's the end of it.

Look at the forum for account bans... user after user whining "WHYYYYYYY MEEEEEEE???" and the response from the mods in each case boils down to "You're an idiot... here's why."

Personally I'd love to see a class action lawsuit, I think it would be good for the community to see the evidence presented and for the folks who had their consoles banned to get a very, very public shaming. You sure you want your real name associated with
    what you did anonymously online? You want that popping up in a Google search every time you try to get a job? "Hmmm... Joe Hamster... it says here he sued over his gaming console being banned, but it turned out he was an identity thief... Well, that resume
    goes in the rejection pile..."
Thema:

SAAAAVE MEEEEEEE

1. SAAAAVE MEEEEEEE - Similar Threads - SAAAAVE MEEEEEEE

2. HELP MEEEEEEE

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP MEEEEEEE: Hey idont have the preview app in my xbox but im in the insiders program d51d0e0a-fbb2-423e-888c-8c6dc9e7e712