ryse or dr3?

Discus and support ryse or dr3? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I like DR 3 more. It's a preference thing. Originally thought I would love Ryse and hate DR 3. Turned out to be sort of the opposite. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlindandCynical, Jan 2, 2014.

1. ryse or dr3?

I like DR 3 more. It's a preference thing. Originally thought I would love Ryse and hate DR 3. Turned out to be sort of the opposite.

DocHolliday 7, Jan 3, 2014
  2. So what does the Smartglass features do? anything useful or cool?

BlindandCynical, Jan 3, 2014
  3. [quote user="BlindandCynical"]

So what does the Smartglass features do? anything useful or cool?

[/quote]

On DR 3, you'll get additional side missions (your phone will ring), that reward supplies/weapons. You can launch an air strike on Smartglass. Plus additional information and in-game status updates, via texts/emails/newsflash and a bunch of other stuff.
    And it's not annoying at all (meaning no notifications every few minutes). I though it was pretty cool!

4. ryse or dr3?

[quote user="DocHolliday 7"]

[quote user=""]

So what does the Smartglass features do? anything useful or cool?

[/quote]

On DR 3, you'll get additional side missions (your phone will ring), that reward supplies/weapons. You can launch an air strike on Smartglass. Plus additional information and in-game status updates, via texts/emails/newsflash and a bunch of other stuff.
    And it's not annoying at all (meaning no notifications every few minutes). I though it was pretty cool!

[/quote]

Thanks for the info, says Ryse is smartglass enabled too. Better or worse?

BlindandCynical, Jan 3, 2014
  5. On that, I don't know. Haven't tried it on Ryse.

6. Ryse SmartGlass is a comprehensive accompaniment to the game. It doesn't have any role in the actual playing of the game, but it is extremely informative to the extent that I learned a lot about how to play the game properly by using it. It also contains
    all of your in game collectibles so you can review them on your tablet. There is a PDF version of a coffee table book that contains a lot of information as well.

I just found out about the companion a couple of days ago, and then beat the game last night. The amount of hard work and heart that went into putting this total package together is truly impressive. It really disgusts me to see how people bash the game
    so much while praising other games that get recycled annually with minimal caring and improvements. Last generation, Kameo was the launch game that earned a permanent place in my collection. This launch, Ryse is that game.

Jeffrey DDunnigan, Jan 3, 2014
  7. Judge
    Judge Guest
    Very well said Bills fan, I agree.

Judge, Jan 4, 2014
  8. MLC ELITE
    MLC ELITE Guest

ryse or dr3?

I havent played Ryse, but DR3 is GREAT!!

MLC ELITE, Jan 4, 2014
  9. pkvas
    pkvas Guest
    BillsFan do you live in buffalo?

pkvas, Jan 4, 2014
  10. KingG 1983
    KingG 1983 Guest
    I have never played any of the dead rising games but I do own ryse, I didn't put the game down until I had completed it absolutely addictive - somewhat repetitive at times however still playing it on multiplayer and have now restarted the campaign on the
    highest difficulty setting....... a definite must to your collection

KingG 1983, Oct 31, 2018
  11. Ch1ps N Queso Win User

X1 Live Stream On Now

They mentioned earlier that they can't play Ryse until launch day. Unfortunate as I'm trying to make a final decision on Ryse or DR3 as my last launch title. DR3 looked fun but very repetitious.
  12. vikingland1 Win User

So I decided to preorder.......

DR3 and RYSE for me and maybe FORZA
  13. Lestat Phoenix Win User

For Xbox One Day One Buyers

Forza

DR3

Ryse

COD Ghosts

NFS
  14. MLC ELITE Win User

ryse or dr3?

I havent played Ryse, but DR3 is GREAT!!
  15. BALDYBOY Win User

DR3 or Ryse.

Flip a coin both great games! Personally I prefer Ryse though I love the story and the graphics are stunning.
Thema:

ryse or dr3?

1. ryse or dr3? - Similar Threads - ryse dr3

2. Ryse son of rome multiplayer not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of rome multiplayer not working.: Ive got no idea why and it seems like im the only one with this issue but... Ive bought xbox live gold and yet everytime i attempt to start a multiplayer match it says "WARNING An Xbox Live Gold...
  3. Cant save on the game Ryse son of Rome on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant save on the game Ryse son of Rome on PC: Can't save on Ryse son of Rome via PC. I believe I have to34 sign into Microsoft to store the data since they are holding the data? Can someone help give me direction to save with this video...
  4. Ryse son of Rome game pass installation stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of Rome game pass installation stopped: I need some help i got ryse sone of rome yesterday and it only gets up to 18% or 6.72 GB then the installation stops can anyone help 3d90f8da-5469-42b1-8b67-5b27438c8dfb
  5. Ryse: Son of Rome will not load on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse: Son of Rome will not load on Xbox One: I have downloaded the game Ryse: Son of Rome on the Xbox One but as soon as it loads up there is an error that instantly pops up. The error code is 0x803f8003. I looked this up online and have...
  6. Ryse Son of Rome - Progresso perdido. [ Lost progress.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ryse Son of Rome - Progresso perdido. [ Lost progress.]: Caro, boa tarde! Sou o gamertag (brasileiro), sou jogador do Ryse Son Of Rome - Mutilplayer. Eu tenho jogado regularmente neste jogo desde 2014 até o presente momento. Bem, por um breve momento...
  7. Ryse son of rome - data loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ryse son of rome - data loss: Dear, good afternoon! I'm the gamertag (Brazilian), I'm a player of Ryse Son Of Rome - Mutilplayer. I have been a regular player in this game since 2014 until the present moment. Well, for a...
  8. Ryse son of Rome Gold issue!! Stonewalled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of Rome Gold issue!! Stonewalled: Ryse son of Rome has stopped giving gold to players after matches and Crytec is not going to fix this from what I can tell. I don't know who to contact to even begin to fix this. This game...
  9. Ultimatepass(Ryse Sone of Rome)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimatepass(Ryse Sone of Rome): Mit dem Ultimatepass hat man ja Spiele die man kostenfrei erwerben kann. Ich habe folgendes problem, das Spiel Ryse Son of Rome kann nicht erworben werden obwohl es zur Auswahl der Ultimatepass...
  10. Xbox Series X Ryse: Son of Rome 2!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Ryse: Son of Rome 2!: I agree, a sequel is long overdue. This was a great, but underrated game and like Sunset Overdrive deserves a sequel. 5759f559-d4a1-4eb7-a34f-e94eb3929718