Running into error code 0x91d7000e when trying to set up Blu-ray Bitstream Passthrough? Check ...

Discus and support Running into error code 0x91d7000e when trying to set up Blu-ray Bitstream Passthrough? Check ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If you're seeing the error 0x91d7000e when you have custom video settings and are trying to use the newly released “Blu-ray Bitstream pass-through”... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Miss Share Bear, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Running into error code 0x91d7000e when trying to set up Blu-ray Bitstream Passthrough? Check ...

If you're seeing the error 0x91d7000e when you have custom video settings and are trying to use the newly released “Blu-ray Bitstream pass-through” feature and DTS-HD playback, check out the info below!

If your Video Output settings are not set to the “Auto-detect (recommended)” option under the Advanced video settings page and you're trying to play a DTS-HD movie, you may receive an error message of:

Your audio receiver can’t decode this. Go to Settings > Disc & Blu-ray and uncheck the option to let your receiver decode audio. Then play the disc again.“ (0x91d7000e)

To resolve this issue:

1. Go to Settings > Display & sound > Video output > Advanced video settings
    2. Ensure TV connection is set to “Auto-detect (recommended)”
    3. Now try playback with “Let my receiver decode audio” enabled under the Blu-ray settings

:)

Miss Share Bear, Apr 14, 2017
  2. Running into error code 0x91d7000e when trying to set up Blu-ray Bitstream Passthrough? Check here!

If you're seeing the error 0x91d7000e when you have custom video settings and are trying to use the newly released “Blu-ray Bitstream pass-through” feature and DTS-HD playback, check out the info below!

If your Video Output settings are not set to the “Auto-detect (recommended)” option under the Advanced video settings page and you're trying to play a DTS-HD movie, you may receive an error message of:

Your audio receiver can’t decode this. Go to Settings > Disc & Blu-ray and uncheck the option to let your receiver decode audio. Then play the disc again.“ (0x91d7000e)

To resolve this issue:

1. Go to Settings > Display & sound > Video output > Advanced video settings
    2. Ensure TV connection is set to “Auto-detect (recommended)”
    3. Now try playback with “Let my receiver decode audio” enabled under the Blu-ray settings

Miss Share Bear, Apr 14, 2017
  3. Blu ray app won't play dolby atmos on UHD blu ray discs

I have my xbox one s set to bitstream out dolby digital. I have enabled the "Let my receiver decode audio" in the blu ray settings. Here's my problem with the app. When I open the blu ray app and try to play a UHD disc with dolby atmos, I get an error that
    says "Your audio receiver can't decode this" (Error code 0x91d7000e). However, when I put in a 1080p blu ray disc with dolby atmos, it plays dolby atmos. My xbox one is connected to the HDMI in port of a soundbar that supports dolby atmos. Is this a known
    issue with the blu ray app currently? Is there a way to fix this? I'd greatly appreciate some help with this.

Giggityman5000, Apr 14, 2017
  4. Mr Odland Win User

Blu Ray Bitstream Passthrough faulty

jupp its amazing how we "finally" got bitstream bit the most used audio is not supported. Lol
  5. UppityMussel066 Win User

Yeah I'm having the same problem too. My receiver can definitely decode the audio, as well. Very frustrating.
    Same issue here, onkyo 646 amp that can do up to atmos and dts x but get the same error
  6. UppityMussel066 Win User

Hey guys!

Could you both try plugging your console directly into your TV and playing the Blu-Rays that have DTS HD Master soundtrack then? We're trying this as a troubleshooting step but there is a chance that you won't be able to select Bitstream. Hopefully you can
    though and we can try to narrow down if the issue is with the communication with the receiver somewhere or if it's the console itself.

Let us know so we can dig a bit deeper please. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
    is there any work going on with this issue whatsoever, we have had at least 3 updates since it was reported and there is no improvement even with the latest update today, I still get exactly the same error as previously
  7. Morrriden Win User

I have bitstream out turned on on my setup and I all can get is plain DTS or plain Dolby digital. No True DD or master DTS or Dolby Atmos. Is the Dolby atmos supposed to be working for everyone now?
  8. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey guys!

Could you both try plugging your console directly into your TV and playing the Blu-Rays that have DTS HD Master soundtrack then? We're trying this as a troubleshooting step but there is a chance that you won't be able to select Bitstream. Hopefully you can
    though and we can try to narrow down if the issue is with the communication with the receiver somewhere or if it's the console itself.

Let us know so we can dig a bit deeper please. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
Thema:

Running into error code 0x91d7000e when trying to set up Blu-ray Bitstream Passthrough? Check ...

1. Running into error code 0x91d7000e when trying to set up Blu-ray Bitstream Passthrough? Check ... - Similar Threads - Running error code

2. getting error 48 driver has been disabled for a brand new xbox gamepad for my PC running...

in XBoX on Consoles
    getting error 48 driver has been disabled for a brand new xbox gamepad for my PC running...: getting error 48 driver has been disabled for a brand new xbox gamepad for my PC running windows 11, driver installing the relevant cab, no joy. Any help woud be appreciated....
  3. Can´t run a modpack in minecraft using CurseForge, Error 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t run a modpack in minecraft using CurseForge, Error 1: Hello One of my friends was trying to install and run a modpack via CurseForge (https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/modpacks/better-mc-forge-bmc4) when he tries to run it the minecraft returns...
  4. Error: "Please login with administrator privileges and try again" while trying to run...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error: "Please login with administrator privileges and try again" while trying to run...: I am trying to run Rising Kingdomon windows 11 but all I get is a notification, "Please login with administrator privileges and try again". I am the administrator so can anyone please tell me how...
  5. No games will run. Error code 0x80070005. Tells me to do something with an Xbox and I'm on PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No games will run. Error code 0x80070005. Tells me to do something with an Xbox and I'm on PC.: Just joined Game Pass for PC. No games will run. Error code 0x80070005. Tells me to do something with an Xbox and I'm on PC. b06e16a6-d7ac-4b5a-adb4-ba67991ad69f
  6. Unable to run gamepass games - Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to run gamepass games - Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001: I have tried the below fixes, please can my cloud account be reset as I believe it is corrupt. Thanks "Please try these options one by one and check after each option. 1. If you are able to open...
  7. When I try to run Doom Eternal via Xbox Game Pass on my PC, I get the following error code:...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to run Doom Eternal via Xbox Game Pass on my PC, I get the following error code:...: When I try to run Doom Eternal via Xbox Game Pass on my PC, I get the following error code: "The Application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000369). Click OK to close the application." I am...
  8. Can't install game or run apps - error code 0x8007045d

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't install game or run apps - error code 0x8007045d: What are the options to get an Xbox One X console diagnosed if there is a file corruption or system problem? It was having issues a few days ago - slow/laggy, screen lock up, black screen. I had...
  9. can't sign into xbox live to run Microsoft Solitaire Collection, i keep getting error code...

in XBoX on Windows
    can't sign into xbox live to run Microsoft Solitaire Collection, i keep getting error code...: can't sign into xbox live to run Microsoft Solitaire Collection, i keep getting error code 1170000. i was always able to click on the game icon and it would start under my xbox sign in. now when i...
  10. All apps give error code 0x80070002 and wont run or update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All apps give error code 0x80070002 and wont run or update: I have tried to install apps and it fails with error 0x80070002. When I try to run existing apps, it pops up for a second and then disappears. When I check the queue in the app manager, it...