Rumour: Quantum Break Likely Delayed to 2016

Discus and support Rumour: Quantum Break Likely Delayed to 2016 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've got faith in Remedy delivering us another great single player experience. From what I've read and seen, this is my type of games I like to play.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lofty Who, Mar 9, 2015.

1. DWoodbine
    DWoodbine Guest

I've got faith in Remedy delivering us another great single player experience. From what I've read and seen, this is my type of games I like to play. I've always got my own level of expectations, I don't let hype or anything affect me.

I didn't buy Watch Dogs on release as I didn't get a good feeling from it, played it since and it's not a bad game but I've never completed it. I've never had any interest in Destiny so that's another example how hype does nothing for me.

DWoodbine, Mar 9, 2015
  2. DEACON
    DEACON Guest
    not really surprised if true. i'm just hoping it DOES come out at some point.

DEACON, Mar 9, 2015
  3. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest
    @Boas BS5, i understand your point now, thanks for clarifying.

but like ImDrunky, i believe that Remedy will give us an outstanding game.

Zero Divided, Mar 9, 2015
  4. ZombieDeano
    ZombieDeano Guest

I thought it might get delayed. I'm guessing they'll move it over to DX12. I don't mind games being delayed as long as it's for the right reasons i.e. to make it perfect!

ZombieDeano, Mar 9, 2015
  5. I don't ever hype any game but look forward to Quantum Break as the gameplay vids looked sweet so if they want to take the time to polish it so be it. Remedy has brought me great games like Max Payne and the excellent Alan Wake so i have no fears.

YellowJacket LE, Mar 9, 2015
  6. Good. I don't have the budget for it right now, anyway. lol

DocHolliday 7, Mar 9, 2015
  7. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    It's never a good sign when the only gameplay we've seen is the same area over and over.

brandiesel1, Mar 9, 2015
  8. PICK 34
    PICK 34 Guest

I don't know why people are comparing this to watch dogs and other Ubisoft games. Remedy is one of the best devs in the business. Quantum Break will be like every other Remedy game, an awesome single player experience. To me they are up there with Naughty
    Dog, too bad they only release a game every hundred years.

PICK 34, Mar 9, 2015
  9. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    If it isn't ready it isn't ready. Release the game when the Devs are happy with the product not when the publisher says so.

I'm with @pick on this one, remedy are great Devs and I'm not getting the watchdogs feeling at all from this game.

RippenHarra, Mar 9, 2015
  10. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    Exactly! I love Remedy and Alan Wake is still one of my favorite games on the 360 so I have no doubt Quantum Break will be good. Of course I would love it to come out this year but I rather them to take their time. I'm sure MS isn't rushing things either.

CRUZZifer, Mar 9, 2015
  11. have they said anything about the live action show/cutscenes/whatever that was announced with this game? i feel like they were probably dropped when the xbox tv studio went under, and i don't think anything has been said regarding it since it was actually
    announced...

BootstrapGolem, Mar 9, 2015
  12. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    I definitely do not have a Watch_dogs feeling. Besides I like WD.

brandiesel1, Mar 9, 2015
  13. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest

RippenHarra, Mar 9, 2015
  14. f00xm4n
    f00xm4n Guest
    f00xm4n, Mar 9, 2015
  15. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    "Watchdogs" is a good game.

It just wasn't the OHMYGOODNESSTHEGRAFIXARESOSHIZZLETHISISTOTALLYGONNABETHEGREATESTGAMEINTHE HISTORYOFGAMINGPASTPRESENTANDFUTURE that everyone hyped it up to be after seeing a couple of good looking trailers.

That's how people were getting after watching a couple of good looking trailers for this also.

Azrael008uk, Mar 9, 2015
Thema:

1. Rumour: Quantum Break Likely Delayed to 2016 - Similar Threads - Rumour Quantum Break

2. Is the Xbox Series X Pro are the truth or the rumour?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the Xbox Series X Pro are the truth or the rumour?: Is the Xbox Series X Pro are the truth or the rumour? Yours sincerely Jevgeni 61496b67-d43a-4caa-933c-acacd42f26ed
  3. Is the Xbox Series X Pro are the truth or the rumour?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the Xbox Series X Pro are the truth or the rumour?: Xbox Series X Pro are the truth to you or the rumour? What it is are going to be? Yours sincerely Jevgeni submitted by /u/AppointmentGrand8780 [link] [comments]
  4. Video Modes / RGB Settings causing input lag? (Rumour)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video Modes / RGB Settings causing input lag? (Rumour): Hey! I was doing some testing with some friends & we were testing video settings on the Series X. I'm using a Zowie XL2411K @ 120hz. From what I've been told, changing the RGB mode to "PC RGB"...
  5. So I have heard a rumour about birthday presents!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So I have heard a rumour about birthday presents!: It's my birthday and I have heard about Xbox birthday presents. Can I get one? 205ffd0a-de53-4319-8f1c-f11ce4891d0f
  6. Rumour: Microsoft Has An Exclusive Licensed NFL Football Title in the Works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rumour: Microsoft Has An Exclusive Licensed NFL Football Title in the Works: Take this strictly as a rumour until any official confirmation comes through, but it appears that Microsoft may be working on an officially-licensed NFL football title that will be exclusive to...
  7. Rumour: Microsoft to remove paywall for streaming service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rumour: Microsoft to remove paywall for streaming service: @ Lout, If you're making a personal insult aimed at me man up and say what you mean. No one likes slimey spineless comments. If not then explain what you mean? 76ae5664-bc53-4e3d-8c97-520e237da808
  8. RUMOUR..... microsoft will not charge you to watch netflix

in XBoX on Consoles
    RUMOUR..... microsoft will not charge you to watch netflix: [quote user="kingvas78"]To access Netflix via Xbox through a Live account is just part of the deal. There are multiple platforms to watch Netflix, I hope MS keeps it to Gold members. That's my...
  9. Rumour: Next entry in Deus Ex Universe to feature online multiplayer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rumour: Next entry in Deus Ex Universe to feature online multiplayer?: Eidos Montreal posts job listing for "Online Programmer" for Deus Ex Universe project The slow burning mystery of the future of the Deus Ex series seems to be sprouting another chapter this...
  10. Rumour: Next entry in Deus Ex Universe to feature online multiplayer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rumour: Next entry in Deus Ex Universe to feature online multiplayer?: Eidos Montreal posts job listing for "Online Programmer" for Deus Ex Universe project Xbox Games, News & Reviews | GamesRadar+ 0fc29f7c-d7ce-4ca1-87f8-565f76f29afb