Rumour: Quantum Break Likely Delayed to 2016

Discus and support Rumour: Quantum Break Likely Delayed to 2016 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We're hearing some talk that won't make many people happy, but it should be stressed that this is as yet unconfirmed. Dae_jim, the Dutch Community and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lofty Who, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

We're hearing some talk that won't make many people happy, but it should be stressed that this is as yet unconfirmed.

Dae_jim, the Dutch Community and Social Media Coordinator at Microsoft, is reporting that Remedy's
    Quantum Break will be delayed until 2016. Via a site that he writes for, xet.be, he writes that (translated) "Back in January, I learned that Quantum Break would only come
    in 2016.
    "

http://www.purexbox.com/news/2015/03/rumour_quantum_break_likely_delayed_to_2016

:)

Lofty Who, Mar 9, 2015
  2. Tox Laximus
    Tox Laximus Guest
    Tox Laximus, Mar 9, 2015
  3. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Did not receive Quantum Break Windows 10 Code

Hey Rookboom,

Where did you purchase Quantum Break? In order to qualify for Quantum Break on Windows 10, you would have needed to pre-order through the Xbox Store or redeem a Quantum Break code before April 4th, 2016.

If you got a code for Quantum Break on Xbox One and redeemed after April 4th, 2016, I'm afraid you do not qualify for this offer.

Keep us posted!

Mister Beep, Mar 9, 2015
  4. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

Lofty Who, Mar 9, 2015
  5. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Not really that fussed.

Remember how everyone was gushing over "Watchdogs"?

This has "Next Watchdogs" written all over it.

Azrael008uk, Mar 9, 2015
  6. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest
    that makes me sad, but at the same time, i'm fine with it, i was concerned that it was going to release around the same time as The Division, and i'd rather not try to play my 2 most wanted games at the same time.

Zero Divided, Mar 9, 2015
  7. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    I'd be disappointed if it slips into 2016 as I think it looks fantastic but at the same time there's still going to be more than enough games to keep me going.

Lofty Who, Mar 9, 2015
  8. Leo Invictus
    Leo Invictus Guest

As much as I'm looking forward to Quantum Break, I'd rather they take their time and have a solid game for launch. The "release now/fix later" plan hasn't been going smoothly of late.

Plus, I seem to have more games on tap than I have free time, so I appreciate the consideration of my game backlog by the powers that be. Rumour: Quantum Break Likely Delayed to 2016 :D

Leo Invictus, Mar 9, 2015
  9. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    Im with Az has the next watchdogs writen all over it!

Boas BS5, Mar 9, 2015
  10. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    Sad but I want them to take their time so I'm not complaining. This won't be the "next Watchdogs" tho lol. I wonder if the tv show crossover stuff is delaying it? I guess we'll hear more about it at E3 hopefully.

CRUZZifer, Mar 9, 2015
  11. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest
    This rumored delay hurts.... right in the feelings. But so long as it is perfected then I welcome it. No more Battlefield 4's and AC Unity's. However, If it is the next Watch Dog's I will take it. Because Watch Dogs was awesome in my opinion.

NxtDoc1851, Mar 9, 2015
  12. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest
    Yeah, I'm not sure how this is being related to Watch Dogs, I felt that was a really good game, and the internet just went crazy about the graphics downgrade.

Zero Divided, Mar 9, 2015
  13. DWoodbine
    DWoodbine Guest

This is one of the games I am most looking forward to on the Xbox One, so I will be gutted if it's delayed. But it is better to delay then release it when it's not ready.

DWoodbine, Mar 9, 2015
  14. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    Won't be surprise,if an official delay is announced.

Tzar of kaos, Mar 9, 2015
  15. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    The watchdogs refernece at least by me is relating to the amount of hype the game is receiving to what it will actually deliver. Guess i could have referenced a few other games i.e. destiny.

Something is telling me this wont be all its cracked up to be. As i said in another thread, this generation has made me sceptical about most realeses.

Boas BS5, Mar 9, 2015
Thema:

1. Rumour: Quantum Break Likely Delayed to 2016 - Similar Threads - Rumour Quantum Break

2. Is the Xbox Series X Pro are the truth or the rumour?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the Xbox Series X Pro are the truth or the rumour?: Is the Xbox Series X Pro are the truth or the rumour? Yours sincerely Jevgeni 61496b67-d43a-4caa-933c-acacd42f26ed
  3. Is the Xbox Series X Pro are the truth or the rumour?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the Xbox Series X Pro are the truth or the rumour?: Xbox Series X Pro are the truth to you or the rumour? What it is are going to be? Yours sincerely Jevgeni submitted by /u/AppointmentGrand8780 [link] [comments]
  4. Video Modes / RGB Settings causing input lag? (Rumour)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video Modes / RGB Settings causing input lag? (Rumour): Hey! I was doing some testing with some friends & we were testing video settings on the Series X. I'm using a Zowie XL2411K @ 120hz. From what I've been told, changing the RGB mode to "PC RGB"...
  5. So I have heard a rumour about birthday presents!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So I have heard a rumour about birthday presents!: It's my birthday and I have heard about Xbox birthday presents. Can I get one? 205ffd0a-de53-4319-8f1c-f11ce4891d0f
  6. Rumour: Microsoft Has An Exclusive Licensed NFL Football Title in the Works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rumour: Microsoft Has An Exclusive Licensed NFL Football Title in the Works: Take this strictly as a rumour until any official confirmation comes through, but it appears that Microsoft may be working on an officially-licensed NFL football title that will be exclusive to...
  7. Rumour: Microsoft to remove paywall for streaming service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rumour: Microsoft to remove paywall for streaming service: @ Lout, If you're making a personal insult aimed at me man up and say what you mean. No one likes slimey spineless comments. If not then explain what you mean? 76ae5664-bc53-4e3d-8c97-520e237da808
  8. RUMOUR..... microsoft will not charge you to watch netflix

in XBoX on Consoles
    RUMOUR..... microsoft will not charge you to watch netflix: [quote user="kingvas78"]To access Netflix via Xbox through a Live account is just part of the deal. There are multiple platforms to watch Netflix, I hope MS keeps it to Gold members. That's my...
  9. Rumour: Next entry in Deus Ex Universe to feature online multiplayer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rumour: Next entry in Deus Ex Universe to feature online multiplayer?: Eidos Montreal posts job listing for "Online Programmer" for Deus Ex Universe project The slow burning mystery of the future of the Deus Ex series seems to be sprouting another chapter this...
  10. Rumour: Next entry in Deus Ex Universe to feature online multiplayer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rumour: Next entry in Deus Ex Universe to feature online multiplayer?: Eidos Montreal posts job listing for "Online Programmer" for Deus Ex Universe project Xbox Games, News & Reviews | GamesRadar+ 0fc29f7c-d7ce-4ca1-87f8-565f76f29afb