Rumour: Next entry in Deus Ex Universe to feature online multiplayer?

Discus and support Rumour: Next entry in Deus Ex Universe to feature online multiplayer? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; That does help mate. Your judgement is usually 100% spot on. Consider this added to my backlog of need-to-get games! :D thanks dude! Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lofty Who, Apr 6, 2014.

  1. Rumour: Next entry in Deus Ex Universe to feature online multiplayer?


    That does help mate. Your judgement is usually 100% spot on. Consider this added to my backlog of need-to-get games! Rumour: Next entry in Deus Ex Universe to feature online multiplayer? :D thanks dude!
     
    Mark Sherwood, Oct 31, 2018
    #16
  2. eviltedi Win User

    Rumour: Next entry in Deus Ex Universe to feature online multiplayer?

    Some games do not need multiplayer, I think Deus Ex is one of them.
  3. Mark Sherwood Win User

    Rumour: Next entry in Deus Ex Universe to feature online multiplayer?

    I said this elsewhere but I wonder what sort of multiplayer they intend? Co-op, open world, maps ect..

    I hope they are not just going to throw it in for the sake of it being there.
  4. Eggnogga Win User

    Rumour: Next entry in Deus Ex Universe to feature online multiplayer?

    I was late to the Deus Ex: HR party, but it definitely ranks in my Top 10 games for the 360 list. Dulled excitement over hearing the news of multiplayer.
  5. The1337gamer Win User

    Rumour: Next entry in Deus Ex Universe to feature online multiplayer?

    Maybe it's multiplayer integrated into the single player like Watch Dogs and Dark Souls as opposed to an entirely separate mode. Seems like a waste of resources having a separate multiplayer component when we know nobody will be playing it after a month.

    At this point it's just speculation anyway.
  6. Mark Sherwood Win User

    Rumour: Next entry in Deus Ex Universe to feature online multiplayer?

    Yeah I agree it does raise the stadium for DLC profits but if a game doesn't work well with MP then just accept the profits you make on the SP is all I can say.

    Open world seems to be the best option for online games that don't really need MP. I'm not sure how hard it is to do that given that the worlds they use a lot of the time are taken straight from SP but I know from personal experience that I would likely
    hit an unnecessary MP if the open world was there, just for the sake of strolling around.
Thema:

Rumour: Next entry in Deus Ex Universe to feature online multiplayer?

Loading...
  1. Rumour: Next entry in Deus Ex Universe to feature online multiplayer? - Similar Threads - Rumour Next entry

  2. What are the rumoured on the rumour coming out next year in the 2026 the Xbox Prime...

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the rumoured on the rumour coming out next year in the 2026 the Xbox Prime...: What are the rumoured on the rumour coming out next year in the 2026 the Xbox Prime together with new call duty game? submitted by /u/AppointmentGrand8780 [link] [comments]
  3. Is the Xbox Series X Pro are the truth or the rumour?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Is the Xbox Series X Pro are the truth or the rumour?: Is the Xbox Series X Pro are the truth or the rumour? Yours sincerely Jevgeni 61496b67-d43a-4caa-933c-acacd42f26ed
  4. Is the Xbox Series X Pro are the truth or the rumour?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Xbox Series X Pro are the truth or the rumour?: Xbox Series X Pro are the truth to you or the rumour? What it is are going to be? Yours sincerely Jevgeni submitted by /u/AppointmentGrand8780 [link] [comments]
  5. Video Modes / RGB Settings causing input lag? (Rumour)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video Modes / RGB Settings causing input lag? (Rumour): Hey! I was doing some testing with some friends & we were testing video settings on the Series X. I'm using a Zowie XL2411K @ 120hz. From what I've been told, changing the RGB mode to "PC RGB"...
  6. So I have heard a rumour about birthday presents!

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So I have heard a rumour about birthday presents!: It's my birthday and I have heard about Xbox birthday presents. Can I get one? 205ffd0a-de53-4319-8f1c-f11ce4891d0f
  7. Rumour: Microsoft Has An Exclusive Licensed NFL Football Title in the Works

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rumour: Microsoft Has An Exclusive Licensed NFL Football Title in the Works: Take this strictly as a rumour until any official confirmation comes through, but it appears that Microsoft may be working on an officially-licensed NFL football title that will be exclusive to...
  8. Rumour: Quantum Break Likely Delayed to 2016

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rumour: Quantum Break Likely Delayed to 2016: We're hearing some talk that won't make many people happy, but it should be stressed that this is as yet unconfirmed. Dae_jim, the Dutch Community and Social Media Coordinator at Microsoft, is...
  9. Rumour: Microsoft to remove paywall for streaming service

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Rumour: Microsoft to remove paywall for streaming service: @ Lout, If you're making a personal insult aimed at me man up and say what you mean. No one likes slimey spineless comments. If not then explain what you mean? 76ae5664-bc53-4e3d-8c97-520e237da808
  10. Rumour: Next entry in Deus Ex Universe to feature online multiplayer?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Rumour: Next entry in Deus Ex Universe to feature online multiplayer?: Eidos Montreal posts job listing for "Online Programmer" for Deus Ex Universe project Xbox Games, News & Reviews | GamesRadar+ 0fc29f7c-d7ce-4ca1-87f8-565f76f29afb