Rumour: Next entry in Deus Ex Universe to feature online multiplayer?

Discus and support Rumour: Next entry in Deus Ex Universe to feature online multiplayer? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Eidos Montreal posts job listing for "Online Programmer" for Deus Ex Universe project The slow burning mystery of the future of the Deus Ex series... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lofty Who, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

Eidos Montreal posts job listing for "Online Programmer" for Deus Ex Universe project

The slow burning mystery of the future of the Deus Ex series seems to be sprouting another chapter this weekend, as a job listing has been spotted on the website of developers Eidos Montreal calling out for an Online Programmer. Could this lean towards the
    next Deus Ex having online multiplayer?

Xbox Games, News & Reviews | GamesRadar+

:)

Lofty Who, Apr 6, 2014
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

Eidos Montreal posts job listing for "Online Programmer" for Deus Ex Universe project

Xbox Games, News & Reviews | GamesRadar+

Lofty Who, Apr 6, 2014
  3. Rumour: Next entry in Deus Ex Universe to feature online multiplayer?

Nice find mate! Thank you for posting!

Intriguing for sure. I wonder how it will work if true? Open world or just maps. I don't know much about the saga but I know enough to assume it would be maps, at a pure guess.

Mark Sherwood, Apr 6, 2014
  4. xenomorph v1
    xenomorph v1 Guest

Thanks for that Lofty...

I loved Dues Ex HR, amazing game... Was sad when it finally came to an end.

Can't wait for another one, as long as it's at least as good as HR.

xenomorph v1, Apr 6, 2014
  5. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    Does Deus Ex really need multiplayers ??......

Tzar of kaos, Apr 7, 2014
  6. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    I was late to the Deus Ex: HR party, but it definitely ranks in my Top 10 games for the 360 list. Dulled excitement over hearing the news of multiplayer.

Eggnogga, Apr 7, 2014
  7. I said this elsewhere but I wonder what sort of multiplayer they intend? Co-op, open world, maps ect..

I hope they are not just going to throw it in for the sake of it being there.

Mark Sherwood, Apr 7, 2014
  8. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest

Some games do not need multiplayer, I think Deus Ex is one of them.

eviltedi, Apr 7, 2014
  9. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest
    LOL Im so tried of Dev saying a Single player game needs multiplayer. It takes money away from the single player. Also Multiplayers are not fun if some ones not there to play with you. You cant play MP with out friends.

ZTROOPER16, Apr 7, 2014
  10. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    From what Square Enix did with Tomb Raider,don't expect too much.

At least,they didn't add multiplayers on Thief.Nice move.

Tzar of kaos, Apr 7, 2014
  11. Exactly what I was thinking Tzar ^

TR Multiplayer is okay for the sake of something to do, but throw an achievement in there to reach max level...and no, just no.

Mark Sherwood, Apr 7, 2014
  12. I have yet to play any Deus Ex game. I remember eyeing the original in stores for a very long time and never building up the courage to buy it. Rumour: Next entry in Deus Ex Universe to feature online multiplayer? :(

Galactic Geek, Apr 7, 2014
  13. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

GG you like hitman ur like dues ex yes they are two dif games but i like them oth and both by same devs

N7 Gh0stz, Apr 7, 2014
  14. I'm the same GG I had it in my hand at one point and just never purchased it lol.

Thanks for the comparison N7, I have this months GwG ready to DL when I get the 360 back so if I like it, I know I will likely like the Dues Ex titles.

Mark Sherwood, Apr 8, 2014
  15. xenomorph v1
    xenomorph v1 Guest
    @ Cloud

Dues Ex: HR is hand down one of the greatest games I've ever played... If that helps at all?

I would highly recommend it. Plus it's bound to be cheap now. Trust me, I usually don't go for games like that but it had me from start to finish... Story, gameplay... It's just amazing.

xenomorph v1, Apr 8, 2014
Thema:

1. Rumour: Next entry in Deus Ex Universe to feature online multiplayer? - Similar Threads - Rumour Next entry

2. Is the Xbox Series X Pro are the truth or the rumour?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the Xbox Series X Pro are the truth or the rumour?: Is the Xbox Series X Pro are the truth or the rumour? Yours sincerely Jevgeni 61496b67-d43a-4caa-933c-acacd42f26ed
  3. Is the Xbox Series X Pro are the truth or the rumour?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the Xbox Series X Pro are the truth or the rumour?: Xbox Series X Pro are the truth to you or the rumour? What it is are going to be? Yours sincerely Jevgeni submitted by /u/AppointmentGrand8780 [link] [comments]
  4. Video Modes / RGB Settings causing input lag? (Rumour)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video Modes / RGB Settings causing input lag? (Rumour): Hey! I was doing some testing with some friends & we were testing video settings on the Series X. I'm using a Zowie XL2411K @ 120hz. From what I've been told, changing the RGB mode to "PC RGB"...
  5. So I have heard a rumour about birthday presents!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So I have heard a rumour about birthday presents!: It's my birthday and I have heard about Xbox birthday presents. Can I get one? 205ffd0a-de53-4319-8f1c-f11ce4891d0f
  6. Rumour: Microsoft Has An Exclusive Licensed NFL Football Title in the Works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rumour: Microsoft Has An Exclusive Licensed NFL Football Title in the Works: Take this strictly as a rumour until any official confirmation comes through, but it appears that Microsoft may be working on an officially-licensed NFL football title that will be exclusive to...
  7. Rumour: Quantum Break Likely Delayed to 2016

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rumour: Quantum Break Likely Delayed to 2016: We're hearing some talk that won't make many people happy, but it should be stressed that this is as yet unconfirmed. Dae_jim, the Dutch Community and Social Media Coordinator at Microsoft, is...
  8. Rumour: Microsoft to remove paywall for streaming service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rumour: Microsoft to remove paywall for streaming service: @ Lout, If you're making a personal insult aimed at me man up and say what you mean. No one likes slimey spineless comments. If not then explain what you mean? 76ae5664-bc53-4e3d-8c97-520e237da808
  9. RUMOUR..... microsoft will not charge you to watch netflix

in XBoX on Consoles
    RUMOUR..... microsoft will not charge you to watch netflix: [quote user="kingvas78"]To access Netflix via Xbox through a Live account is just part of the deal. There are multiple platforms to watch Netflix, I hope MS keeps it to Gold members. That's my...
  10. Rumour: Next entry in Deus Ex Universe to feature online multiplayer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rumour: Next entry in Deus Ex Universe to feature online multiplayer?: Eidos Montreal posts job listing for "Online Programmer" for Deus Ex Universe project Xbox Games, News & Reviews | GamesRadar+ 0fc29f7c-d7ce-4ca1-87f8-565f76f29afb