Rumble Verse Refunds

Discus and support Rumble Verse Refunds in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Does anyone have any information about refunds regarding Rumble Verse? As the game is closing down they have stated on their official website that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Levi Cook, Feb 11, 2023.

1. Levi Cook
    Levi Cook Guest

Rumble Verse Refunds

Does anyone have any information about refunds regarding Rumble Verse? As the game is closing down they have stated on their official website that refunds will be automatic and you will receive a message from Xbox. However they never clarify when this should take place. So I'm confused if I'm supposed to have gotten the refund already or if there is still a waiting period?

Asking on here because Xbox has terrible customer service and refuses to let me talk to a live representative about the issue.

:)

Levi Cook, Feb 11, 2023
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Rumble Verse Refunds

At a guess, I'd say the refunds will occur after February 28th when the Live Service has closed down for good
  3. Francia J. Win User

Rumble Verse Refunds

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I was able to find an FAQ from the game support and according to them:

"For Xbox refunds:

If you made your purchase on the Xbox store, users will be issued complete refunds (taxes and fees included).

Please note you will receive an automated console message informing you of the refund. Depending on your financial institution refunds typically take 3-5 business days."

https://www.rumbleverse.com/en/faq

There is no official announcement yet from Microsoft as I have thoroughly checked their social media pages, support sites, etc.

As of the moment, we just need to check and wait for a message directly on our Xbox message center in regards to the refund and don't worry, from the game support themselves you're eligible for a refund.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. PiPo954 Win User

ERROR CODE 803c0009

I rented red dawn last night but it didn't work because of that code so I ended up renting it thru u-verse, how do I get a refund for another movie?
  5. Ch1ps N Queso Win User

Controller battery check

Can't recall where I read it but believe the rumble triggers will stop rumbling when the battery is low. If you notice they're not rumbling I'd plug it in.
  6. JovialPeon Win User

Disable Controller Vibration in Ryse

After the initial fury, I was able to play through. There was a fair amount of rumble with occasional terrible moments - like long shots with the spears. Definitely couldn't lay back with the controller on ma' belly. Sit upright and you should be OK for
    the most part.

Climb, rumble.

Get hit, large rumble.

Hold spear, rumble increases with time.

Watch something break - doesn't have to be near you, rumble.
Thema:

Rumble Verse Refunds

1. Rumble Verse Refunds - Similar Threads - Rumble Verse Refunds

2. Is this ringing sound normal when xbox controller rumbles/vibrates?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this ringing sound normal when xbox controller rumbles/vibrates?: Just got a new controller and it’s making a ringing sound when it vibrates. Is this normal? My old Xbox one controller didn’t have this sound when vibrating . Do all new controller have this...
  3. Unity gamepad rumble issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unity gamepad rumble issue: I used new unity input system to use gamepad. And I can get input from that. But I can't vibrate gamepad, because Gamepad.current returns NULL so i can't use SetMotorSpeeds method. I'm sure my...
  4. Rumble app on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rumble app on Xbox?: Tons of streamers are moving to rumble, can we get a rumble app for viewing and streaming on rumble? 8a3cc845-e59c-461a-85a5-70f88ed265af
  5. défilement menu démarrer bloqué vers le haut manette xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    défilement menu démarrer bloqué vers le haut manette xbox: Bonjour, Je me permets d'ouvrir un nouveau topic sur ce sujet. J'ai déj feuilleté d'autres pages qui ressemblent mon problème et tenté quelques réparations mais en vain. Je me retrouve comme les...
  6. Corrupt World in Minecraft for W10, vers. 1.16.221 (MoJjang)

in XBoX on Windows
    Corrupt World in Minecraft for W10, vers. 1.16.221 (MoJjang): Dear Sirs, When playing minecraft for W10, I've experienced a horrible and frustrating bug: the world, after being reloaded, looks corrupt so that huge "holes" seem to have scavenged it, somehow...
  7. Jeu physique, transfert vers ma Série S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jeu physique, transfert vers ma Série S: Bonjour, j'ai un jeu (moderne warfare) sur ma xbox one, j'aimerais pas transfert réseau ou même directement dans le Store, pouvoir le retélécharger. Mais impossible, existe-t-il des solutions ? Ce...
  8. System Link Error (Vers. Mismatch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    System Link Error (Vers. Mismatch): Hey everyone, I already had a Splinter Cell Chaos Theory disc I used to play on the one. I bought the digital copy recently to play LAN Vs. but when I LAN my 360/One together directly it keeps...
  9. Game streaming from Xbox One to Windows 10 (Diffusion de jeu Xbox One vers Windows 10)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game streaming from Xbox One to Windows 10 (Diffusion de jeu Xbox One vers Windows 10): Hello, I have an issue with the game streaming from Xbox One to Windows 10. In fact, when I stream my Xbox One S to my Windows 10 PC through the Xbox console companion app, the streaming is poor...
  10. Ma manette tourne continuellement vers la droite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ma manette tourne continuellement vers la droite: Bonjour tous, j'ai acheté une manette pour jouer sur mon ordinateur il y a quelques temps puis l'ai laissé de coté lorsque j'ai arrêté de jouer. Le problème est que lorsque je l'ai repris pour...