Rumble app on Xbox?

Discus and support Rumble app on Xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Tons of streamers are moving to rumble, can we get a rumble app for viewing and streaming on rumble? 8a3cc845-e59c-461a-85a5-70f88ed265af Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matthew W3, Jun 30, 2023.

1. Matthew W3
    Matthew W3 Guest

Rumble app on Xbox?

Tons of streamers are moving to rumble, can we get a rumble app for viewing and streaming on rumble?

:)

Matthew W3, Jun 30, 2023
  2. DenOfTheLobo Win User

Rumble app on Xbox?

Unfortunately, Xbox will not allow Rumble on xbox, as the app clashes with their ideology. The chances of Rumble being downloaded on Xbox is small to nill.
  3. WinMac Tim Win User

Impulse triggers rumble not working.

True, the Link is broken.

The XBOX App in Windows10 should let us calibrate the Controller, including trigger rumble , rumble strengh, button mapping etc.

The Xbox app has much room for improvement- with the wireless xbox one Controller for windows 10, there is no way to check the battery status anywhere...
  4. Cody Duffin Win User

Rumble app on Xbox?

Rumble tweeted they've applied for one but that was like 6+ mos ago.
  5. Tomowski Win User

Rumble app on Xbox?

Can’t have any of that pesky free speech or anything.
  6. Jonny306 Win User

Rumble app on Xbox?

Hello Matthew

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

This suggestion would be best provided to Rumbles team, my friend. Its the publishers of both games and apps who choose to add or remove apps from any digital store.
Thema:

Rumble app on Xbox?

1. Rumble app on Xbox? - Similar Threads - Rumble app

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  4. Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2: Hey, Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point where uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox...
  5. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  6. Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?

in XboX Insiders
    Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?: I was watching neon genesis evangelion on bluray and i wanted to play gta before my mom got back home and when i closed the app it weny black. I tried pushing the xbox button on the controller ive...
  7. I can't open Xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open Xbox app on pc: When ever I try to open Xbox app on pc the app just keep crashing while booting I deleted the app 3 times and tried to re install it and delete all Xbox app services nothing happened...
  8. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  9. Is this ringing sound normal when xbox controller rumbles/vibrates?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this ringing sound normal when xbox controller rumbles/vibrates?: Just got a new controller and it’s making a ringing sound when it vibrates. Is this normal? My old Xbox one controller didn’t have this sound when vibrating . Do all new controller have this...
  10. Unity gamepad rumble issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unity gamepad rumble issue: I used new unity input system to use gamepad. And I can get input from that. But I can't vibrate gamepad, because Gamepad.current returns NULL so i can't use SetMotorSpeeds method. I'm sure my...