Rudder problem

Discus and support Rudder problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft team, i have been playing Flight simulator 2020 for a while now, and I was wondering if you could help me, I play MSFS on Xbox and my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Msfs_player2022, Nov 19, 2022.

1. Rudder problem

Hello Microsoft team, i have been playing Flight simulator 2020 for a while now, and I was wondering if you could help me, I play MSFS on Xbox and my rudder works with LT/RT but when I release the triggers, rudder is not centering itself back in the middle, with this bug/new functions, I enjoy way less the Flight sim. Pls, I was wondering if you could help me quickly.

Thank you

:)

Msfs_player2022, Nov 19, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Rudder problem

I see, thanks for the extra information.
    Let’s try to isolate the problem a bit more, please try:

A. Power cycle your console
    1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

B. Try connecting the controller with a USB cable to the console and try in that way

C. Verify if your controller needs a firmware update, for this open the Accessories app

D. Reinstall the game
  3. Msfs_player2022 Win User

Rudder problem

For other infos, I play Msfs on cloud gaming and I only have a wireless controler
  4. Msfs_player2022 Win User

Rudder problem

Hello, my console is an Xbox series s, I have tried to go in Msfs controls parameters to fix it and no, it only does it with Flight simulator 2020
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Rudder problem

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this MSFS_PLAYER2022

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

What console do you have?
    Is this happening only with this game or if you try a different game something similar happens?
    And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  6. Geo8194543 Win User

Rudder control on MSFS 2020

PS... just checked the rudder function on the Airbus CH joystick and the rudder function reacts the same. With full deflection rudder deflects fully, but then returns to center even though commanded to full deflection.
Thema:

Rudder problem

1. Rudder problem - Similar Threads - Rudder problem

2. logitech g pro flight yoke system for Microsoft Flight Simulator rudder not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    logitech g pro flight yoke system for Microsoft Flight Simulator rudder not working: I recently purchased a logitech g pro flight yoke system for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Everything works fine expect for the rudder controls. The default is the c1 and c2 buttons. The game shows...
  3. fs2020 rudder turns on it's own, help!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fs2020 rudder turns on it's own, help!!: Greetings, i have a problem: i am using the Thrustmaster X on pc, when i bank left the rudder turns all the way to the right on its own, not everytime, but most of the time. It seems as if there...
  4. My rudder is stuck full right on all planes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My rudder is stuck full right on all planes: I have reset controls and done everything I could. Please fix ur game 2688906a-5b9c-4a9b-a7a4-406d718e958f
  5. How can I get the toe brakes to work on velocity one rudder pedals when using MSFS on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get the toe brakes to work on velocity one rudder pedals when using MSFS on the...: How can I get the toe brakes to work on velocity one rudder pedals when using MSFS on the Xbox series S? 37353da3-8c47-4542-8d95-9aa6ae100943
  6. Microsoft flight sim 2020 Rudder Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight sim 2020 Rudder Bug: Hey, I Play on Controller. I want my right Rudder to have the key RB and my left Rudder to have the key LB. If I press LB to use the left Rudder, everything works perfectly. But if i Press RB for...
  7. Is anyone experiencing rudder issues on MSFS 2020 on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone experiencing rudder issues on MSFS 2020 on Xbox?: When I give full right or left rudder, the rudder deflects fully but does not return to the neutral position after I let go of the trigger. I have to give opposite rudder to bring the rudder back...
  8. Rudder Keeps staying in position when turned in MSFS Xbox Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rudder Keeps staying in position when turned in MSFS Xbox Cloud Gaming: When I turn the rudder in MSFS it keeps staying in it's position and does not return f1e16d72-1f3d-4623-a7b6-15e75187b52e
  9. Rudder i8n MSFS

in XBoX on Windows
    Rudder i8n MSFS: I have the Komodo Kiowa flight controls and it shows Komodo Peddles but, I am unable to assign to the rudder 3b62a2b2-7011-47fa-8875-965f828eb591
  10. Microsoft flight simulator 2020 rudder problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator 2020 rudder problem.: Hello Microsoft team. I am writing this complaint to let you know about a problem that Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 has been presenting lately, a somewhat annoying incident which is as follows:...