RTX 4060 and Xbox Game Pass code redemption problems

Discus and support RTX 4060 and Xbox Game Pass code redemption problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I received an RTX 4060 for Christmas that was bundled with Xbox Game Pass for 3 months. When I tried redeeming the code, I was told to "check the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jason Kraus, Jan 6, 2024.

1. Jason Kraus
    Jason Kraus Guest

I received an RTX 4060 for Christmas that was bundled with Xbox Game Pass for 3 months. When I tried redeeming the code, I was told to "check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this code."

I followed the exact steps from GeForce Now as well as the email that was sent to me with the code. The code given was 25 digits and matches the format of Xbox Game Pass codes.

I have no due balances or previous, active, or expired suspensions on my account as well as 0/8 strikes.

I am under a Microsoft Family Account, though the content filters should not be coinciding with the code redemption since I've been able to redeem two codes in the past.

If anyone has any ideas it would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

:)

Jason Kraus, Jan 6, 2024
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi Jason, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

Go to the home screen and at the top of the page choose Settings. In Settings, select Account and then on the screen that opens you will see an option that says "Included with this Xbox", select it. The next screen will show the 3-month pass and an option to "Claim it." Once you select that, you will be taken to the screen to enter a payment method. Once you set up your payment method and select Next, you're all set. To confirm it worked, go back to the home screen, Settings, Account and this time select subscriptions. It should appear with the next payment date, which should be 3 months from now. That's all.

Best regards
    Jhon
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

compatibility MSFS 2020

Ok. Thanks for quick respond. I have another laptop to check for compatibility

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/gigaby...6rFyzGWyFfwaQwHfhjhoCyu0QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

If this is not an option could you suggest me a good gaming platform that runs really fast with MSFS 2020?
    Yes, that one has a proper dedicated GPU in the form of an RTX 4060.

However, does it need to be a laptop?

If you've got the room and you're not planning on taking your machine places, a desktop gaming PC would be a better idea. Plus, you can upgrade a desktop, you can't do that with a laptop.

The RTX 4060 isn't a bad graphics card, but it can't be compared to the desktop version, and in a few years your machine will be obsolete.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

What laptop is best for hogwarts legacy?

Nitro 5. The Nitro V's RTX 4050 is a pretty bad graphics card. The 4060 is miles better.

Why does it need to be a laptop though? Gaming laptops consume a lot of power off the battery. To use them in any meaningful way, they need to be plugged in.

A gaming desktop is a better option as at least these have upgrade options.
  5. SteadyWolf2000 Win User

Lost access to Samurai Shodown Season Pass

If you're still having problems still you can just email Argus games for a code to the season pass as long as you have proof of purchase before the date that the season pass free redemption ended.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

GAME PASS PROBLEM WITH CODE REDEMPTION

Hi Isra,

Thank you for coming to the forums. I'd be happy to help, but would you mind further explaining the issue at hand with the code redemption?

A pre-paid Game Pass subscription will be listed as a 5x5 code. First make sure the code you have was purchased from a valid retailer and that the code is a 5x5. If it's not 5x5 then it's not a valid code.

When putting in prepaid codes, you do need to have an updated billing address. Check out this link for help on how to update or edit your account's billing address:

https://support.microsoft.com/help/4026662/microsoft-account-change-name-and-address
Thema:

1. RTX 4060 and Xbox Game Pass code redemption problems - Similar Threads - RTX 4060 Game

2. Every Game Stutters On My New PC RTX 4060 i5-12400F

in XBoX on Windows
    Every Game Stutters On My New PC RTX 4060 i5-12400F: Hi, I got my new pc a month ago and i noticed that in every game I turn on I have the same issue. In every game i have good FPS but everytime it drops like 5-10 fps and it makes my game stutter. I...
  3. Alan Wake is crashing with a RTX 3070 card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alan Wake is crashing with a RTX 3070 card: Hi. I found a several post about Alan Wake crashing. In my case I found that the game fails with a new graphic card. If I ran it in a PC with a GT card the game runs fine. Both PCs have Windows...
  4. Can't turn RTX on in Doom Eternal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't turn RTX on in Doom Eternal: hello, I have an RTX 3050Ti laptop with an AMD Ryzen 7 5800H and with 8GB RAM. Apparently, whenever I go to turn Raytracing on, it is greyed out. I would like to know if I can turn rtx on or off....
  5. Very low rtx 2060 performance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very low rtx 2060 performance: Dear MS I recently bought a lenovo legion laptop with a Ryzen 5 4600H, 16gb ram and a rtx 2060. The GPU perforamnce is very very low. Fortnite on lowest possible settings is running at 20 - 60...
  6. Ark isn’t letting me mess with rtx options

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark isn’t letting me mess with rtx options: I have a rtx 4090 but for some reason in the settings rtx is completely grayed out any idea what’s up? f94ad547-5809-4e33-a6ad-e328fb3233b0
  7. I bought a resource pack that i thought included rtx. but its only a texture change. is it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a resource pack that i thought included rtx. but its only a texture change. is it...: I bought a resource pack that i thought included rtx. but its only a texture change. is it possible for a refund ? e35db996-6f42-435f-b50e-98cb97528b17
  8. WHERE IS RTX FOR NEXT GEN CONSOLES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHERE IS RTX FOR NEXT GEN CONSOLES: Its 2023 and rtx is still not a feature on next gen consoles especially xbox, WE WANT ANSWERS MICROSOFT ee08cf17-7a62-463a-be7b-ffd6b787724e
  9. I can't get RTX on Minecraft Java

in XboX Insiders
    I can't get RTX on Minecraft Java: For some reason, when i open the Xbox Insider on my pc, it looks completely different than what I have seen in tutorials. So i can't get RTX. Can somebody help me? submitted by...
  10. i have un MSI laptop i7 11th Generation with RTX 3060. i what to know if playing games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have un MSI laptop i7 11th Generation with RTX 3060. i what to know if playing games...: i have un MSI laptop i7 11th Generation with RTX 3060. i what to know if playing games using the ultimate power plan is safe or NOT. And does it affect the laptop battery life if using with the...