RSB & LSB Support for Steering Wheels

Discus and support RSB & LSB Support for Steering Wheels in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I don't understand why RSB & LSB buttons aren't working as intended on Xbox. Why is this feature removed from steering wheels? Fanatec & Logitech are... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DxBang3D, Apr 4, 2024.

1. /u/DxBang3D
    /u/DxBang3D Guest

I don't understand why RSB & LSB buttons aren't working as intended on Xbox. Why is this feature removed from steering wheels? Fanatec & Logitech are shipping wheels with labels LSB & RSB but Xbox doesn't support these buttons?

Please return this feature to the Xbox Steering Wheels are being able to use 2 more buttons in games like Assetto Corsa Competizione & Forza can be a huge game changer!

Also, while we are at it, allow the Joystick on those wheels to work as an input so we can look to the side.

submitted by /u/DxBang3D
    [link] [comments]

/u/DxBang3D, Apr 4, 2024
  2. sampix1337 Win User

Xbox stream and race steering wheel

Dear Sword,

What problem? Mine works fine atm but not with streaming/remote play.

Just the common issue with the LSB and RSB buttons like everybody has with the logitech wheel.

Greetings,

Sam
  3. Lindsay-- Win User

Why are my steering wheel buttons unmappable?

Well the LSB / RSB buttons don't do anything in any game. --I wouldn't be surprised if they were not actually wired in, or the wheel is not quite compatible. Features that the game supports, like voice control, never worked either. Here we are years later and it has never been fixed.. It's pretty poor.
  4. Someonewhocares Win User

Forza Motorsport 5,6,7 need to work with XAC

I honestly don't expect anything will come of it, but I posted there regardless.

I was just incredibly disappointed when I noticed there was no support for Co Pilot if using a wheel.

Equally I was surprised to notice the LSB and RSB buttons do not function on the wheel in any of the games I have tried on the xbox.

Apparently MS deliberately didn't support those buttons but the game devs can directly support them if they choose, Like a game dev will ever do the extra work required :)
  5. giovanniiorio1 Win User

XBOX ONE S and Thrustmaster TMX FFB EU PRO

Hey. The problem with the wheel Thrustmaster TMX FFB EU PRO, does not work in the game NFS Payback. Only the buttons on the steering wheel work, the steering wheel and pedals do not want to work in the game. Supports this game control by steering
    wheel and pedals?
  6. giovanniiorio1 Win User

XBOX ONE S and Thrustmaster TMX FFB EU PRO

Hey. The problem with the wheel Thrustmaster TMX FFB EU PRO, does not work in the game NFS Payback. Only the buttons on the steering wheel work, the steering wheel and pedals do not want to work in the game. Supports this game control by steering
    wheel and pedals?
Thema:

1. RSB & LSB Support for Steering Wheels - Similar Threads - RSB LSB Support

2. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  3. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  4. How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?: I’ve been trying to get in contact with them all morning but their website when I’m signed in and select contact us they say their call feature is unavailable even though it’s well in the time for...
  5. The LSB and RSB buttons on the Logitech G920 don't work??

in XBoX on Consoles
    The LSB and RSB buttons on the Logitech G920 don't work??: I have the Xbox One S and I am trying to play F1 23 but when I want to assign commands to the LSB and RSB buttons they are not detected, can you please help me. I already updated the firmware and...
  6. LSB and RSB buttons on the Logitech G920 wheel

in XboX Insiders
    LSB and RSB buttons on the Logitech G920 wheel: Letting us utilize the LSB and RSB buttons on the Logitech G920 wheel. PC supports these buttons just fine, but on Xbox they don’t work at all and never have. I’ve read on a Logitech forum and...
  7. Logitech G923 - RSB and LSB buttons can't be mapped

in XBoX on Windows
    Logitech G923 - RSB and LSB buttons can't be mapped: Hello, I can't map RSB and LSB buttons on my Logitech G923 wheel. Has anyone had the same problem? c2c3f43d-6168-466d-94a5-de55eb7e11ca
  8. Logitech G920 LSB and RSB buttons

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G920 LSB and RSB buttons: I have a Logitech G920 and one of the new Xbox Series X. My LSB and RSB buttons do not work at all. From everything over ready this is due to Microsoft not making these buttons in the Xbox system....
  9. Xbox One X not recognizing Klipsch RSB-11 soundbar as a Dolby enabled receiver

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X not recognizing Klipsch RSB-11 soundbar as a Dolby enabled receiver: I'm having an issue with setting up my Xbox One X to transmit a surround signal to my Klipsch RSB-11 soundbar. When I go into the audio settings on my Xbox and choose bitstream out, I get the...
  10. Sony XBR-65X900E and Klipsch RSB-6 with Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sony XBR-65X900E and Klipsch RSB-6 with Xbox One X: Im not sure what I am doing wrong. When I switch between say Netflix and my Apps or the settings on the Xbox One X, the sound bar turns off automatically. I have the Bravia sync turned off, the...