router compatibility

Discus and support router compatibility in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i recently got a new router and i noticed that my xbl connection has gotten much worse and im not sure if it is becauseit is an ipv6 router or a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NATE BENNETT-83923A95-DBB6-465A-A2BE-D833341EA9BD, Jan 19, 2014.

1. router compatibility

i recently got a new router and i noticed that my xbl connection has gotten much worse and im not sure if it is becauseit is an ipv6 router or a different reason please help

:)

NATE BENNETT-83923A95-DBB6-465A-A2BE-D833341EA9BD, Jan 19, 2014
  2. zemalageta
    zemalageta Guest
    Internet Conection

Most of us are having some problems with the internet conection error!
    Heres is something I found to help you guys get rid of that problem:
    1-Disable any firewall or security features on your router.
    -Set port forwarding on your router to the IP address of your Xbox 360. This game uses port 3074 (UDP/TCP). Additionally Xbox LIVE requires ports 80, 53 TCP and 88, 53 UDP.
    3-Place your Xbox 360 into the DMZ of your router.
    4-Disconnect your router and try the game. If it works regularly at this point something about your router may not be completely compatible with the specific needs of this game. Check with your router manufacturer and Microsoft's Xbox Live Connection Issues page for additional steps that may need to be done to resolve the issue you are having. You can also verify that you have an Xbox Live compatible router.
    And that's it guys , you should be ready to get some kills without any internet interruption! router compatibility :cool:
    But I will keep you informed about the new Patches because they are working in that
    So , good gaming router compatibility :D

zemalageta, Jan 19, 2014
  3. WannaPlay
    WannaPlay Guest
    Can you convert a 360 to be wireless?

We need to move our Xbox to another room and we have a wireless router. Is there anything you can do to make an original Xbox 360 wireless compatible?

WannaPlay, Jan 19, 2014
  4. Unkn0wn1
    Unkn0wn1 Guest

router compatibility

Unkn0wn1, Jan 19, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

router compatibility