Rogue Trooper REDUX won't load propely, reverts to Xbox Home.

Discus and support Rogue Trooper REDUX won't load propely, reverts to Xbox Home. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've been playing Rogue Trooper Redux on my Xbox One X, my Xbox is in the Alpha skip ahead program. I have got as far as 'The Hopper Chase' mission... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/chuffsteruk, May 19, 2020.

1. Rogue Trooper REDUX won't load propely, reverts to Xbox Home.

I've been playing Rogue Trooper Redux on my Xbox One X, my Xbox is in the Alpha skip ahead program.

I have got as far as 'The Hopper Chase' mission and completed it.Now, whenever I try to load the game, it reverts back to the home screen.

I have tried hard resets, chaging start up settting, clearing local saves, re-installing the game and re-installign my profile.Nothing works!

submitted by /u/chuffsteruk
    [link] [comments]

/u/chuffsteruk, May 19, 2020
  2. FlashSpirit3 Win User

Rogue Trooper Redux keeps rverting back to Xbox Home

I think my colleague missed you tried all of that.

From what I can tell (I am also on the same path), we have found a glitch on what they are doing vs. where the console updates are going.

I think we have to report and wait.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Try uninstalling the game, then reinstall it. That might help. Also bear in mind because you are in the insider program, you may get issues like this, and the best thing to do is send feedback about it via the Xbox insider hub app. If you have it installed,
    then press and hold down the Xbox button on the controller and select report a problem, and continue from there. You can also report this on the insider forums on Reddit here

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/
  4. Captain Caaaant Win User

Thanks, i'll report the issue!
  5. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

When world collide

A star wars dead space mashup where someone in the star wars universe discovers a marker and necromorph outbreak occurs. I'd really just like a death trooper's game (not the rogue one kind, but actually zombie troopers).
  6. DuFFuL Win User

Goodbye Xbox Community :'(

Not sure you could handle 7 trooper. Takes a man, not a child to handle that kind of work load ;)
Thema:

Rogue Trooper REDUX won't load propely, reverts to Xbox Home.

1. Rogue Trooper REDUX won't load propely, reverts to Xbox Home. - Similar Threads - Rogue Trooper REDUX

2. Getting the Legacy Outfits in Assassin's Creed Rogue on my Xbox 360 played on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting the Legacy Outfits in Assassin's Creed Rogue on my Xbox 360 played on my Xbox One: I needed some type of assistant for this one Assassin's Creed Rogue game that I have a hard time getting the Legacy Outfits on my Xbox 360 which I'm actually playing it on my Xbox One. You see I'm...
  3. Anyone in the community know if the new Robocop Rogue City playable on just an XBOX ONE...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone in the community know if the new Robocop Rogue City playable on just an XBOX ONE...: Hello, Would any knowledgeable person know if the new Robocop Rogue City game is playable on a regular XBOX ONE console if it is purchased digitally? Or is this new game only playable on an Xbox...
  4. I got 99 problems in Rogue Lords

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got 99 problems in Rogue Lords: Using Receptacle of Torments together with Plague Carrier relics seem to add maximum number of debuffs on the enemy, i.e 99. This causes my Xbox X to hang for several minutes before the game is...
  5. Fortnite Rogue Alias Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Rogue Alias Pack: I bought the Fortnite Rogue Alias pack around a year ago on the mircosoft, and I never received a code to redeem 0a25f2ea-802a-4c93-9d25-e39760e54a4d
  6. Rogue Trooper Redux keeps rverting back to Xbox Home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rogue Trooper Redux keeps rverting back to Xbox Home: I've been playing Rogue Trooper Redux on my Xbox One X, my Xbox is in the Alpha skip ahead program. I have got as far as 'The Hopper Chase' mission and completed it.Now, whenever I try to load...
  7. STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II: Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition not shown on my preorder punchcard

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II: Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition not shown on my preorder punchcard: I have preordered the STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II: Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition on October 1st after enrolling into the punchcard challenge. It is not showing up in the punchcard even though Middle...
  8. Trooper achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trooper achievement: im missing my trooper achievement for sniper ghost warrior 3 ive unlocked every weapon ,mod,and camo and i got nothing even though i unlocked it all i restarted the game and still nothing....
  9. Battlefront 2 Storm trooper elite edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefront 2 Storm trooper elite edition: just bought Star Wars battlefront 2 Elite stormtrooper edition for £40 in the sale but the extra content isn’t working, I’ve just got the game, not the extra stuff like a kylo or Rey outfit and...
  10. EA Star Wars Battlefron 2 Elite Trooper Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Star Wars Battlefron 2 Elite Trooper Edition: Microsoft recommend xbox one family users all have individual accounts (gamertag). This helps people to keep their own game scores and friends etc. EA Star Wars Battlefront 2 Elite Deluxe...