Rockstar Table Tennis xbox 360 & Gta San Andreas OG Xbox

Discus and support Rockstar Table Tennis xbox 360 & Gta San Andreas OG Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the disc for Rockstar Table Tennis, it has now gone back compat but when I put the disc in my xbox it says this game isn't playable here, do we... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Outtatime71, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Outtatime71
    Outtatime71 Guest

I have the disc for Rockstar Table Tennis, it has now gone back compat but when I put the disc in my xbox it says this game isn't playable here, do we have an idea of when this problem will be solved? thanks. The same happens when I put my OG Xbox disc of
    Gta San Andreas in my xbox, not playable here but it should work, I know there is a current service issue with this game on xbox.com but any ideas why table tennis isn't working?

:)

Outtatime71, Jun 7, 2018
  2. Obsessive Power, Jun 7, 2018
  3. Outtatime71
    Outtatime71 Guest
    Rockstar Table Tennis & GTA San Andreas

Hi, I own the 360 disc of Rockstar Table Tennis and the OG xbox disc of GTA San Andreas, both went on back compat last Thursday, but I cannot install them, as when I put the discs in it says these games aren't playable here, I have heard it maybe something
    to do with the latest Alpha ring preview update that I am a member of, please can you help me get these games installed.

Thanks.

Outtatime71, Jun 7, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: