RocketFish: Rocket league constant lags.

Discus and support RocketFish: Rocket league constant lags. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; RocketFish (Powerline Adapters): Rocket league constant lags. First, I know I selected the rocketfish forum, but there seems to be no rocket league... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SnowyPancake100, Jan 15, 2017.

1. RocketFish: Rocket league constant lags.

RocketFish (Powerline Adapters): Rocket league constant lags.
    First, I know I selected the rocketfish forum, but there seems to be no rocket league forum so I just went for that.

Hey, ever since rocket league came out, I've had problems playing it, every 1 or 2 minutes the entire game just freezes for a second.

I've been on the rocket league forums but nobody knows what the problem is there, and I seem to be the only one having it, so I hoped someone here would know how to fix it.

It happens in singleplayer and multiplayer, with cable or with WiFi internet, reinstalled the game twice and it's the only game where it's happening.

:)

SnowyPancake100, Jan 15, 2017
  2. amardilo
    amardilo Guest
    Xbox One X Enhanced Titles

The Rocket League Xbox One X enhanced patch is planned for release in early December 2018 (4K at 60 frames per second with HDR) Rocket League Roadmap: Fall 2018

amardilo, Jan 15, 2017
  3. mklion123
    mklion123 Guest
    Recommend 3 player games for 7, 7 and 11 year old

Rocket League?

mklion123, Jan 15, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

RocketFish: Rocket league constant lags.