Rocket league won’t install / update and GTA V will randomly crash a few minutes into...

Discus and support Rocket league won’t install / update and GTA V will randomly crash a few minutes into... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There are multiple games that I have owned for many years that I’m having trouble with suddenly. One game called Rocket League tells me I need to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kai Tro.., Nov 21, 2023.

1. Kai Tro..
    Kai Tro.. Guest

Rocket league won’t install / update and GTA V will randomly crash a few minutes into...

There are multiple games that I have owned for many years that I’m having trouble with suddenly. One game called Rocket League tells me I need to update it to play it. Except every time the update finishes it tells me it needs an update again. I have tried updating it more than 30 times and it still continues to do this. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game a dozen times as well and still no difference. The second game I’m having a problem with is Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTAV). This game will load up and allow me to play it but about 3 minutes into playing the online game, the entire game crashes and i’m brought to the xbox home screen with no message explaining why it crashed. Can anyone help me in figuring out why i’m having issues with either of these games?

:)

Kai Tro.., Nov 21, 2023
  2. Xtrem Nitro Win User

What games are you all playing?

Mainly Fortnite Rocket League and GTA V
  3. Unknowngamer1st Win User

What's Everyone Playing This Weekend (03/01 - 05/01)

gta v, fortnite, realm royale, and rocket league
  4. Xtrem Nitro Win User

Games that are doing Halloween events

Rocket League Fortnite Roblox GTA V Online
  5. BasicallyImH20 Win User

What is the game you have clocked the most hours on?

My few most played with 40+ Days are Minecraft Xbox One Edition, Black ops 3, Gta v, Rocket League
  6. DreadGodz Win User

Multiplayer for two vs two?

GTA V, Fortnite, Apex Legends and possibly Rocket League
Thema:

1. Rocket league won’t install / update and GTA V will randomly crash a few minutes into... - Similar Threads - Rocket league won’t

2. Rocket League workshop maps on Xbox consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Rocket League workshop maps on Xbox consoles: I want to play workshop maps on Rocket League. However, that feature isn’t available on Xbox. I was wondering if you guys at Xbox can work with Psyonix (the creators/developers of Rocket League)...
  3. How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?: I don’t know what should i do because i bought that with my xbox series s but i can’t find the Midnight Drive pack in my inventory. Is there a way I can receive the pack?...
  4. Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle - transfer to family member profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle - transfer to family member profile: Hi, I bought the Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle a couple of years ago to replace a failing Xbox One S. At the time my son was too young to play Fortnite so I didn't look into...
  5. Why when I try to quick chat in rocket league I can’t because of Microsoft chat ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when I try to quick chat in rocket league I can’t because of Microsoft chat ban: Why the hell am I banned from quick chatting in a game I can’t even quick chat to any of my team8’s how are they able to control that much when I try to quick chat “nice shot” i get that stupid...
  6. Unable to sign into fortnite and rocket league

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign into fortnite and rocket league: My son is unable to sign onto his fortnite account and hasnt been able to sign in for months. The error message on screen is 'Unable to sign in to your account for xbox live. Please try again...
  7. How can you get a 2 day ban for posting a rocket league post for selling items.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can you get a 2 day ban for posting a rocket league post for selling items.: [img] How can Xbox ban you for 2 days for posting a rocket league ad on a trade club. It was a normal post. No swearing just the item , colour , price. I’ve got photo of post...
  8. claiming midnight drive & rocket league pack from a previously owned Xbox series S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    claiming midnight drive & rocket league pack from a previously owned Xbox series S.: Hello, recently, I bought a pre-owned Xbox series S from a local Gamestop. When I was setting it up, I noticed that there was a Rocket League and a Fortnite pack, but it was already claimed. I...
  9. Can you guys get rocket league on xcloud gaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you guys get rocket league on xcloud gaming?: i am very bored without rocket league on xcloud ig submitted by /u/PugsFN [link] [comments]
  10. Alpha Ring Cannot start Rocket League - Stays stuck after 1st screen

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Ring Cannot start Rocket League - Stays stuck after 1st screen: Hey I have not been able to get Rocket League to work. Everything I have tried did not work. All that happens is stays stuck on the first screen after it asks you to press A. My NAT is Open....