Rocket League links to a place where users can buy in game items with real life cash and ...

Discus and support Rocket League links to a place where users can buy in game items with real life cash and ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Within the game Rocket League there is an ingame menu icon that links to the official Rocket League subreddit. Psyonix staff members are part of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BracedPandora63, May 29, 2017.

1. Rocket League links to a place where users can buy in game items with real life cash and ...

Within the game Rocket League there is an ingame menu icon that links to the official Rocket League subreddit. Psyonix staff members are part of the moderator team who runs this reddit page.

On this page they have a "trading" tab where you may buy ingame items with real life money via PayPal. When I asked them why they were allowing this since it violates both Microsoft and Psyionix ToS/EULA, they simply banned me from posting.

Microsoft has recently been banning people for trading digital goods for real life cash, so I'm bringing attention to the matter that you can do this from links within the ingame menu.

:)

BracedPandora63, May 29, 2017
  2. YunoSenpaii
    YunoSenpaii Guest
    My rocket league freezing every 30 sec.

Every time I go in my rocket league account it's freezing.

I have become this problem after the new rocket league update.

I already contacted the rocket league support but there don't know what they can do.

This problem is only on this account but not on my second account but it's the same xbox so I think that something is wrong with my rocket league account.

Maybe u can find the problem and I hope u can fix this.

Please don't reset my full rocket league profile because I have items that worth over 1000 Euros .

YunoSenpaii, May 29, 2017
  3. GuiizaoBrZx
    GuiizaoBrZx Guest
    i was stolen

I was stolen in the game rocket league through players who are cheating with bugs, and I wanted to know if I can recover the items through his account

GuiizaoBrZx, May 29, 2017
  4. MrFuzzy Ride Win User

Why dont they fix this broken automatic enforcement

Offering to buy/sell/trade real life currency is not permitted including not limited to gift cards, real money, accounts and other possessions but can you show me somewhere in the TOS/COC that does not mention a real life item? Its not against the rules. Trading ingame currency for a item(using game mechanics) is not mentioned only real life currency and items.
  5. Gerardo CG Win User

Xbox credits

Hi there Jenny, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

From within the game itself, upon entering the store, you will notice that some items/bundles are sold for Rocket League Credits, while others are priced in real currency. If an item appears with a real currency cost at the time of purchase, you should be prompted to choose your preferred payment method, and you must select the Microsoft account balance. In the case of Bundles that cost Rocket League Credits, you need to utilize the Microsoft account balance to purchase the required Rocket League Credits and then use them to buy the desired Bundle.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  6. xCHEMISTx Win User

Online apartments and garages

You can buy cash cards now with real life money from the X-Box games store though. Saves you grinding for it.
  7. DSM Squirrel Win User

Video game Suggestions

My suggestion would be Rocket league. As long as you dont get sucked into playing competitively iot can be a real fun game!
  8. Bryce V Win User

I was wrongfully banned and I can’t contact anyone despite not being able to submit an appeal.

Quite literally 95% of the official rocket league club is trade requests, why am I getting banned for trades for in game items if the game itself supports it. Could you show me where in the community standards it states that isn’t allowed?
Thema:

Rocket League links to a place where users can buy in game items with real life cash and ...

1. Rocket League links to a place where users can buy in game items with real life cash and ... - Similar Threads - Rocket League links

2. Rocket League workshop maps on Xbox consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Rocket League workshop maps on Xbox consoles: I want to play workshop maps on Rocket League. However, that feature isn’t available on Xbox. I was wondering if you guys at Xbox can work with Psyonix (the creators/developers of Rocket League)...
  3. How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?: I don’t know what should i do because i bought that with my xbox series s but i can’t find the Midnight Drive pack in my inventory. Is there a way I can receive the pack?...
  4. Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle - transfer to family member profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle - transfer to family member profile: Hi, I bought the Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle a couple of years ago to replace a failing Xbox One S. At the time my son was too young to play Fortnite so I didn't look into...
  5. Why when I try to quick chat in rocket league I can’t because of Microsoft chat ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when I try to quick chat in rocket league I can’t because of Microsoft chat ban: Why the hell am I banned from quick chatting in a game I can’t even quick chat to any of my team8’s how are they able to control that much when I try to quick chat “nice shot” i get that stupid...
  6. Unable to sign into fortnite and rocket league

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign into fortnite and rocket league: My son is unable to sign onto his fortnite account and hasnt been able to sign in for months. The error message on screen is 'Unable to sign in to your account for xbox live. Please try again...
  7. How can you get a 2 day ban for posting a rocket league post for selling items.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can you get a 2 day ban for posting a rocket league post for selling items.: [img] How can Xbox ban you for 2 days for posting a rocket league ad on a trade club. It was a normal post. No swearing just the item , colour , price. I’ve got photo of post...
  8. Rocket league won’t install / update and GTA V will randomly crash a few minutes into...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket league won’t install / update and GTA V will randomly crash a few minutes into...: There are multiple games that I have owned for many years that I’m having trouble with suddenly. One game called Rocket League tells me I need to update it to play it. Except every time the update...
  9. claiming midnight drive & rocket league pack from a previously owned Xbox series S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    claiming midnight drive & rocket league pack from a previously owned Xbox series S.: Hello, recently, I bought a pre-owned Xbox series S from a local Gamestop. When I was setting it up, I noticed that there was a Rocket League and a Fortnite pack, but it was already claimed. I...
  10. Can you guys get rocket league on xcloud gaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you guys get rocket league on xcloud gaming?: i am very bored without rocket league on xcloud ig submitted by /u/PugsFN [link] [comments]