Rocket League error code 0x838601e7

Discus and support Rocket League error code 0x838601e7 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I continue to get an error code on my XBox1 for Rocket League that is 0x838601e7. I have uninstalled the game, did a complete power cycle of my xbox1... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GrantPaco7, Nov 11, 2019.

1. GrantPaco7
    GrantPaco7 Guest

I continue to get an error code on my XBox1 for Rocket League that is 0x838601e7.

I have uninstalled the game, did a complete power cycle of my xbox1 and reinstalled the game and it still doesn't work. The screen flashes back and forth. All other games work absolutely fine. Can someone please help me?

:)

GrantPaco7, Nov 11, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

3. dempup Win User

error code 0x838601e7

4. DanielLowbridge Win User

Hitman unable to sync data

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately there are no articles on the error code 0x838601e7.
  5. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Sync error for gta 5

6. amaz c Win User

Rocket League error code

I‘ve played today and didn‘t have any issues. You have problems with other games too or just RL?
Thema:

1. Rocket League error code 0x838601e7 - Similar Threads - Rocket League error

2. Rocket League workshop maps on Xbox consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Rocket League workshop maps on Xbox consoles: I want to play workshop maps on Rocket League. However, that feature isn’t available on Xbox. I was wondering if you guys at Xbox can work with Psyonix (the creators/developers of Rocket League)...
  3. How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?: I don’t know what should i do because i bought that with my xbox series s but i can’t find the Midnight Drive pack in my inventory. Is there a way I can receive the pack?...
  4. Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle - transfer to family member profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle - transfer to family member profile: Hi, I bought the Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle a couple of years ago to replace a failing Xbox One S. At the time my son was too young to play Fortnite so I didn't look into...
  5. Why when I try to quick chat in rocket league I can’t because of Microsoft chat ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when I try to quick chat in rocket league I can’t because of Microsoft chat ban: Why the hell am I banned from quick chatting in a game I can’t even quick chat to any of my team8’s how are they able to control that much when I try to quick chat “nice shot” i get that stupid...
  6. Unable to sign into fortnite and rocket league

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign into fortnite and rocket league: My son is unable to sign onto his fortnite account and hasnt been able to sign in for months. The error message on screen is 'Unable to sign in to your account for xbox live. Please try again...
  7. How can you get a 2 day ban for posting a rocket league post for selling items.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can you get a 2 day ban for posting a rocket league post for selling items.: [img] How can Xbox ban you for 2 days for posting a rocket league ad on a trade club. It was a normal post. No swearing just the item , colour , price. I’ve got photo of post...
  8. Rocket league won’t install / update and GTA V will randomly crash a few minutes into...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket league won’t install / update and GTA V will randomly crash a few minutes into...: There are multiple games that I have owned for many years that I’m having trouble with suddenly. One game called Rocket League tells me I need to update it to play it. Except every time the update...
  9. claiming midnight drive & rocket league pack from a previously owned Xbox series S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    claiming midnight drive & rocket league pack from a previously owned Xbox series S.: Hello, recently, I bought a pre-owned Xbox series S from a local Gamestop. When I was setting it up, I noticed that there was a Rocket League and a Fortnite pack, but it was already claimed. I...
  10. Rocket League - Chat Error, can't unmute

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket League - Chat Error, can't unmute: When I play Rocket League on my xbox series x, anytime a random xbox player joins my team chat they are muted. When I try to unmute them an error appears saying 'you cant umute this player because...