rocket, black screen, crash xbox game cloud ios 17, iphone 14 pro/laptop windows/iphone...

Discus and support rocket, black screen, crash xbox game cloud ios 17, iphone 14 pro/laptop windows/iphone... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good afternoon! such a problem, I go to play fortnite, click play, the rocket flies, flies, black screen (30 sec-1 min) and flies back to the main... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 4urgirl, Dec 7, 2023.

1. 4urgirl
    4urgirl Guest

rocket, black screen, crash xbox game cloud ios 17, iphone 14 pro/laptop windows/iphone...

Good afternoon! such a problem, I go to play fortnite, click play, the rocket flies, flies, black screen (30 sec-1 min) and flies back to the main menu, what should I do, friends?? I tried different browsers, VPN, phones, computers, exactly the same.

:)

4urgirl, Dec 7, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

rocket, black screen, crash xbox game cloud ios 17, iphone 14 pro/laptop windows/iphone 13/iphone 14 pro max

Unfortunately, I don't have any further troubleshooting to offer. There are many knowledgeable users active on the forum and I hope that someone else can offer further insight on your issue.

Thanks,

Brilliant.
  3. 4urgirl Win User

rocket, black screen, crash xbox game cloud ios 17, iphone 14 pro/laptop windows/iphone 13/iphone 14 pro max

Diamond, hello, nothing helped, this is on all devices, I have orders, but due to problems I can’t complete them, for others everything is fine
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that. From the sound of things, it sounds like this issue is in game, as it happens in different platforms. The best way forward would be to check for known game issues and contact the game support.

However, here are a few troubleshooting tips you can try on PC:
    - Restart your device.
    - Update Windows.
    - Update your device drivers.
    - Update the Xbox and Gaming Services apps.
    - Sign into the Xbox app and Store using the same account.
    - Remove and reinstall Gaming Services.
    - Make sure your date and time is correct.
    - Disable your antivirus.
    - Use the app troubleshooter.
    - Repair and reset the Xbox app.

For more details on the above and more troubleshooting tips, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-games-windows-10

I hope this helps.
  5. Mr Spaniard18 Win User

Xbox remote play doesn't work on new iPhone 14 Pro Max

I also initially thought that may have been the issue, but my iPhone 12 pro is running the most up to date version iOS 16, same as my iPhone 14 pro max.
  6. SammyVS Win User

Gamepass on iphone

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

Double-check if your subscription is active on this link.

https://account.microsoft.com/services

After checking the subscription come back to xbox.com/play

Also, check if your iPhone is one of those mentioned and if it has the mentioned OS version.

OS version

iOS 14.4 or later

iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max
Thema:

1. rocket, black screen, crash xbox game cloud ios 17, iphone 14 pro/laptop windows/iphone... - Similar Threads - rocket black screen

2. Rocket League workshop maps on Xbox consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Rocket League workshop maps on Xbox consoles: I want to play workshop maps on Rocket League. However, that feature isn’t available on Xbox. I was wondering if you guys at Xbox can work with Psyonix (the creators/developers of Rocket League)...
  3. How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?: I don’t know what should i do because i bought that with my xbox series s but i can’t find the Midnight Drive pack in my inventory. Is there a way I can receive the pack?...
  4. Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle - transfer to family member profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle - transfer to family member profile: Hi, I bought the Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle a couple of years ago to replace a failing Xbox One S. At the time my son was too young to play Fortnite so I didn't look into...
  5. Why when I try to quick chat in rocket league I can’t because of Microsoft chat ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when I try to quick chat in rocket league I can’t because of Microsoft chat ban: Why the hell am I banned from quick chatting in a game I can’t even quick chat to any of my team8’s how are they able to control that much when I try to quick chat “nice shot” i get that stupid...
  6. Unable to sign into fortnite and rocket league

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign into fortnite and rocket league: My son is unable to sign onto his fortnite account and hasnt been able to sign in for months. The error message on screen is 'Unable to sign in to your account for xbox live. Please try again...
  7. How can you get a 2 day ban for posting a rocket league post for selling items.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can you get a 2 day ban for posting a rocket league post for selling items.: [img] How can Xbox ban you for 2 days for posting a rocket league ad on a trade club. It was a normal post. No swearing just the item , colour , price. I’ve got photo of post...
  8. Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...: Xbox is 2 weeks old. When I played on switch I didn't have a lag issue 088c0f7a-beab-41ed-9473-acd3c7137367
  9. Xbox app for Win10 not streaming game from my Xbox One. Black screen after rocket.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app for Win10 not streaming game from my Xbox One. Black screen after rocket.: I've been unable to stream my Xbox to my PC for the last few days, and nothing I do seems to fix it. I've done the usual troubleshooting, with a whole bunch of other stuff. Turning it off,...
  10. Black screen instead of green rocket when starting cloud game via XBOX app on Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen instead of green rocket when starting cloud game via XBOX app on Windows 10: Up until the day before yesterday I was able to start Cloud Games like Outriders New Horizon without issue on my Windows 10 PC via the XBOX app. Since yesterday I only get a black screen whenever...