robux redeem problem with microsoft gift card

Discus and support robux redeem problem with microsoft gift card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i have an 5$ Microsoft gift card and would like to reedeem it for robux in roblox. However, i dont know how to redeem it. If somebody knows how,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nam KhanhTran, Aug 14, 2020.

1. robux redeem problem with microsoft gift card

Hello, i have an 5$ Microsoft gift card and would like to reedeem it for robux in roblox. However, i dont know how to redeem it. If somebody knows how, please kindly respond. I thank you in Forward!

:)

Nam KhanhTran, Aug 14, 2020
  2. Kinglopez91182 Win User

Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account

Hello,

My son just redeemed his $15 Microsoft gift card and bought 1200 robux money but it is not showing up in his account. It's sayin he still only has 3 robux. Any ideas what is going on? I got the email that the card was redeemed so it seems to have taken the
    money but it's just not showing up in his robux account....
  3. Pierce H. Win User

Can Microsoft Rewards for Roblox (Robux) be given to another person to be used?

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Answers community. If you redeem your points for Roblox Digital Code/Robux you will receive a redeemable code which you can share with others. However, if you redeem your points for Microsoft or Xbox gift cards, you will not receive a gift card code as it will automatically be added to your account balance. I hope this helps!

Thanks,

4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Redeeming gift cards to robux windows 11

Usually Microsoft or Xbox gift cards from Rewards are automatically redeemed on your account. Then, just go to purchase Robux and the option to pay with your Microsoft account balance will be shown to you.
  5. LaZy xxgamin Win User

How, and Can I Redeem my Microsoft Gift Card to buy Robuxs?

Hi there! You can redeem the gift card by going to the xbox store-> use a code-> then you enter the gift card

after you enter the gift gcard to use it for robuxs you go into roblox->robux-> choose the one you want-> the payment option should say microsoft account then your balance (if not click on the payment option thats there then microsoft account)-> click confirm

The robuxs should be in your account

If you have any other questions feel free to reply to this or message me on xbox @
  6. Reim fiseha Win User

Roblox digital code Is gone from Microsoft rewards

I have a question, can I use the Microsoft gift card instead to buy Robux? I am on IPad and I don’t really know how to redeem it
Thema:

robux redeem problem with microsoft gift card

1. robux redeem problem with microsoft gift card - Similar Threads - robux redeem problem

2. I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...: It’s been two or three days since I redeemed them fb1cd3e9-09ad-4fda-bbeb-55f7713411fa
  3. Did not get robux i redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    Did not get robux i redeemed: i redeemed 100 robux with 1,500 points and when i check my email and outlook, nothing is in my inbox. 1acb1845-058f-4023-8257-f3ed4d3c9ddd
  4. How can I redeem the Robux that I purchased using my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I redeem the Robux that I purchased using my Microsoft account?: I have tried accessing Roblox on my Xbox, but when I press "Continue," nothing happens. As a result, I am unable to reach the Roblox home screen. Is there an alternative way to redeem it?...
  5. Why Cant i Redeem My Robux but i can Redeem MineCoins

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Cant i Redeem My Robux but i can Redeem MineCoins: So i somehow Got Restricted from my Microsoft Rewards Account so i think i cant Redeem anything. But I can Somehow Redeem Minecoins But not Robux?? 08928d21-665d-4c85-8502-c8fa7fc4d275
  6. Why does my microsoft rewards page keeps refreshing when I try to redeem my robux giftcard?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my microsoft rewards page keeps refreshing when I try to redeem my robux giftcard?: Everytime I try to confirm my order, it keeps refreshing the page. 891827de-cefa-4c7e-b480-5481ca39b013
  7. how can i redeem a robux gift card that my friend from another country sent?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i redeem a robux gift card that my friend from another country sent?: my friend from America sent me a robux gift card to me but when I tried to redeem it, it said that the currency did not match my account currency, how can i change my Roblox account region so I...
  8. When again Robux redeem codes will be in Microsoft rewards or in general they will be there...

in XBoX on Windows
    When again Robux redeem codes will be in Microsoft rewards or in general they will be there...: When again Robux redeem codes will be in Microsoft rewards or in general they will be there sometime In all regions and coutries me need answer on this question c4340b62-777e-4244-a40c-c280a70a13a6
  9. Why is "Redeem 100 Robux" option not appearing ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is "Redeem 100 Robux" option not appearing ??: So, I have recently hit 1500 points in Microsoft Reward and I want to redeem 100 robux which costs 1500 points. I have already redeemed it once . I want to redeem again ,but there is no option to...
  10. why is there no Robux on the redeem page?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is there no Robux on the redeem page?: I haven't seen Robux on on the redeem page yet 8235ae50-81b0-4eb7-8902-698dd73139bc