robux gone from microsoft rewards again

Discus and support robux gone from microsoft rewards again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; just to tell anyone that microsoft rewards robux is gone, would anyone know the *SPECIFIC* date when it will come? Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by aadesh sreejit, Aug 15, 2023.

1. robux gone from microsoft rewards again

just to tell anyone that microsoft rewards robux is gone, would anyone know the *SPECIFIC* date when it will come? Thanks

:)

aadesh sreejit, Aug 15, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

They never announce ahead of time when cards will return.
  3. Zahra Naqvi Win User

Roblox digital code Is gone from Microsoft rewards

Yes, I noticed that robux have been removed. Apart from the option of 800 robux, but today I went to check and they were gone. That is, they also removed the 800 robux! I'm serious! I am not understanding anything. The 800 robux are still in my goals. But if I go to check they are gone: Microsoft Rewards has eliminated the robux.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Can You still Redeem Robux using MS Rewards on edge?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello JoZL, unfortunately "Robux has been removed from Microsoft Rewards. One of the Xbox MVPs mentioned that Robux was removed because the codes ran out. The Rewards Team adds and removes offers on the page as they come and go."

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/bing/forum/...(5)%20%EE%9C%8D&text=Hi%2C,as%20they%20come%20and%20go.
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Robux

Hi Karolina! I'm more than happy to help you!

If I may ask, are you asking if the Robux digital codes are going to be added to the Microsoft Rewards store again, is that correct?

If yes, based on the information I've gathered, according to multiple user reports, Robux was removed from Microsoft Rewards due to the exhaustion of codes. An Xbox MVP also confirmed this information.

There are no official dates or announcements from Microsoft yet if the Rewards team will add Robux again but don't worry, the Rewards Team regularly adds and removes offers on the page based on their availability. Although Robux has disappeared before, it is highly possible to return in the near future.

For the time being, the best course of action is to save more reward points in case the Robux is added again and monitor the page regularly.

You may also check this link for future reference:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...icrosoft/17f8245a-7102-415b-b0d2-1412a525c89b

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. - AJ - Win User

There is no option for even 200 robux or 400 robux!!!

Hi, Arnav! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

To clarify, are you referring to the Robux offer from Microsoft Rewards, or the Robux you can purchase from the Microsoft Store?

I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
Thema:

1. robux gone from microsoft rewards again - Similar Threads - robux gone microsoft

2. Robux - Microsoft Reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Robux - Microsoft Reward: Has the robux gift card been removed? I can’t find it anywhere. cd4a8344-2434-49f1-843e-b20280451b34
  3. I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...: It’s been two or three days since I redeemed them fb1cd3e9-09ad-4fda-bbeb-55f7713411fa
  4. Do 100 robux digital gift cards even work?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do 100 robux digital gift cards even work?: Hey just wondering, do 100 robux digital gift cards even work or are just a waste? Tried to redeem one and never got the 100 robux or a code to redeem it, just want my points back if not...
  5. There is no option for even 200 robux or 400 robux!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    There is no option for even 200 robux or 400 robux!!!: i have heard that there is no 100 robux option. that is fine. i thought getting 200 robux. but even that option is not there when will u guys restock the robux I really need the robux...
  6. Is 100 robux is gone in France forever?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is 100 robux is gone in France forever?: Hello Nael Ghernaout here, I wanted to know if the 100 robux will come back in France have great day/night. eacfc537-06ee-4ffa-bdb1-2364c8ed5d29
  7. now the robux is gone?!

in XBoX on Windows
    now the robux is gone?!: yesterday it was stuck on 800 robux and now its gone?thats wierd bc a couble months ago i could change the price like for 100 1.500 points but 800 12.000 points and now i cant even find it?please...
  8. 100 robux option gone!!! Only 800 robux option.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    100 robux option gone!!! Only 800 robux option.: Hello! I got 1,500 points and went to the rewards place to spend them. When I searched up Roblox there was only a 800 Robux option so I couldn't get the 100 Robux for 1,500 points! Why did you...
  9. Where has the 100 Robux gone?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where has the 100 Robux gone?: Today, I logged into MS Rewards to claim 100 Robux with my 1500 points, but it seems to be gone. Any explanation? 7146122e-729b-47f1-b719-28203faba7b4
  10. I purchased 400 Robux twice, The Payment is gone but no robux credited into my account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I purchased 400 Robux twice, The Payment is gone but no robux credited into my account.: I purchased 400 Robux twice, The Payment is gone but no robux credited into my account. What I can do to get robux credit into my account? 2f77a862-6dec-4d85-9286-7a43c71013df