Robo Rewards status. Need urgent help.

Discus and support Robo Rewards status. Need urgent help. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi there, there is only a couple of days left of the robo rewards offer. I would really like it if I can have my step 1 part of the offer checked on... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by FrostGoblinYT, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Robo Rewards status. Need urgent help.

Hi there, there is only a couple of days left of the robo rewards offer. I would really like it if I can have my step 1 part of the offer checked on your system as I bought something last night which should complete it but I can't see it for another 96 hours.
    Could someone check it for me so that I know iv completed it?

:)

FrostGoblinYT, Nov 28, 2016
  2. Xavsiero
    Xavsiero Guest
    Robo rewards not gave me anything

hello, I completed some steps of the robo rewards missions, but haven't received the points yet. Can somebody help me?

Xavsiero, Nov 28, 2016
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Robo Rewards Level Status Not Updating

Hello manjungle US,

After looking over your Credit history, it looks like a fix was deployed that properly tracked your purchases and awarded you for the purchase level of the offer, as well as the achievements level, which was awarded on the 28th! Again, apologies for the
    confusion that was caused by this error.

XBLRewards8, Nov 28, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello FrostGoblinYT,

We have not yet finished processing this purchase. If you do not see progress for this purchase after 96 hours, let us know, and we will be able to adjust your account accordingly. We can adjust for offers even after the offer period has ended. However,
    we do not see any issue with you being Rewarded for this purchase.

XBLRewards8, Nov 29, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: