Robo rewards not gave me anything

Discus and support Robo rewards not gave me anything in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; hello, I completed some steps of the robo rewards missions, but haven't received the points yet. Can somebody help me?... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Xavsiero, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Xavsiero
    Xavsiero Guest

hello, I completed some steps of the robo rewards missions, but haven't received the points yet. Can somebody help me?

:)

Xavsiero, Dec 1, 2016
  2. XBLRewards3
    XBLRewards3 Guest
    Robo rewards not activating

Hi xXDraycassxX. Looks like you've been awarded for your purchases. Those Credits are pending in your account now. There may be a delay in tracking your earned achievements though. If you don't receive Credits for the achievements by December 4, reach out
    to us again and we'll manually adjust those in for you. Thanks for your patience!

XBLRewards3, Dec 1, 2016
  3. xXDraycassXx
    xXDraycassXx Guest
    Robo rewards not activating

hi, I should have activated all the Robo Rewards but only some of it (buying Recore) seems to have gone on my account. I have also had the 5 achieves on Recore, as well as purchasing some qualifying films to make the amount up to £35.99 and purchased a robot
    avatar of over £3. I am concerned it is not showing as there is only one day left Robo rewards not gave me anything :(

xXDraycassXx, Dec 1, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: