Robo-rewards: missing the 2000 extra points for „C: \ COMPLETE“ Mission

Discus and support Robo-rewards: missing the 2000 extra points for „C: \ COMPLETE“ Mission in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello, I finished all the robo-rewards Levels („C: \ LAUNCH“, „C: \ ACTIVATE“, „C: \ EQUIP“), but i didn't got the 2000 extra points till now. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Karazun, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Karazun
    Karazun Guest

Hello,

I finished all the robo-rewards Levels („C: \ LAUNCH“, „C: \ ACTIVATE“, „C: \ EQUIP“), but i didn't got the 2000 extra points till now.

The „C: \ COMPLETE“ Mission is marked as done (the medal is Gold or Yellow) but i didn't received the 2000 extra points. At my Premium Level site there listed just the 8000 points for the robo-rewards Level 1 - 3.

:)

Karazun, Nov 14, 2016
  2. Xavsiero
    Xavsiero Guest
    Robo rewards not gave me anything

hello, I completed some steps of the robo rewards missions, but haven't received the points yet. Can somebody help me?

Xavsiero, Nov 14, 2016
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Missing Points for “C: \ COMPLETE”

Hello IdleZombie,

The Credits for completing all parts of the offer are awarded 5 days after the month has ended. This is to capture purchases made on the last day of the month and allow for a 96 hour processing time of those purchases. This clarification was not included
    in the FAQ for this month; apologies for the confusion. Going forward, we will be sure to let our web team include this information in the FAQ.

XBLRewards8, Nov 14, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Karazun,

The bonus Credit offer is calculated a few days after the end of the offer. Apologies for the confusion. I see that this information is currently not included in the FAQ, and will reach out to our web team to add this clarification.

XBLRewards8, Nov 16, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: