Roblox, Xbox Receipt Help

Discus and support Roblox, Xbox Receipt Help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; why in my First Microsoft account, in order history the Xbox receipt it's wrong I been trying to get my Roblox account back and when they asked my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Katis24, Oct 29, 2022.

1. Katis24
    Katis24 Guest

why in my First Microsoft account, in order history the Xbox receipt it's wrong I been trying to get my Roblox account back and when they asked my Xbox receipt I sent that and they said it's not good, and also I have 2 Xbox, one I purchased in 2017 and one in 2021,I have the receipt for the 2nd Xbox in real life it's that good or they need the 1st one, I tried asking them but they was not responding to my question so I was thinking maybe Xbox support can help me

:)

Katis24, Oct 29, 2022
  2. Briley Roberts Win User

I was asked about a Xbox Roblox purchase receipt to prove I own my Xbox Roblox account to add an email to it I don’t know how to send a screenshot of it please help as soon as possible.

Thanks for trying to help I don’t know if it’s a hundred percent clear what I said. But at the time of making my Roblox account my dad didn’t put an email so I can’t use the account on my other devices beside the Xbox so I can’t sign into my account I contacted customer support and they said I need proof of owning the account and asked for a Roblox purchase receipt here is what they said “Please reply to this message with a copy of your Roblox, Xbox purchase receipt. You may send us your emailed receipt or a screenshot of your Roblox, Xbox purchase receipt.” the thing is I don’t know what the purchase receipt is because you don’t buy the game because it is free.
  3. Katis24 Win User

And what do I tell them that I need the receipt of the Xbox purchased in February 28 2017 and how do they know it's me
  4. Katis24 Win User

So If I ask them they can give me the receipt from 2017?, and I have the receipt from the other Xbox that I purchased in 2021 will they accept that?
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Katis24

Do you need the specific receipt for the console itself?
    If that the case, where did you purchased this first Xbox?
    From Microsoft store / Xbox.com website or did you purchased the console from a third party store like Walmart, Amazon, Best buy etc?
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

You're welcome!
    Hope they can give you a copy of the receipt as soon as possible

Don't hesitate to reach the community forums if you need help in the future
    For now take care and have a good day
Thema:

1. Roblox, Xbox Receipt Help - Similar Threads - Roblox Receipt Help

2. How to find roblox receipt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to find roblox receipt: I want to move my roblox account to another device, but roblox support requires a receipt that has order number, date of purchase, payment method, and product name for the payment. The receipt...
  3. Can I get my xbox purchase receipt for two xbox's because I need it for my roblox account

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get my xbox purchase receipt for two xbox's because I need it for my roblox account: Can I get help for two xbox purchase recipes please I need it for my roblox account 15d182f1-176a-45d5-bfdf-33b8ab3164fc
  4. Roblox Receipt SOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Receipt SOS: Hi So I’ve been trying to get my password reset for an hour now but it just doesn’t work so I contacted customer service and they said that I’d need a receipt for roblox which both Xbox and...
  5. Roblox Receipt on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Receipt on Xbox: My son has a Roblox gift card that he would like to redeem. Roblox is asking for a proof of purchase on his Xbox of this game. Where can I find proof of purchase on his Xbox when it is a free...
  6. Roblox ask me to provide them with a purchase receipt for the roblox account ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox ask me to provide them with a purchase receipt for the roblox account ?: Roblox ask me to provide them with a purchase receipt for my account was not connected to phone number or email so I was trying to add these things but when I look at order history also I have...
  7. Roblox purchase receipt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox purchase receipt: Hi Xbox. Im having trouble getting my password for Roblox I have contacted them and they said you need you Roblox purchase receipt but I can't find mine/one so I was wondering how to you get...
  8. Need a Roblox receipt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need a Roblox receipt: Hello, I need to recover my Roblox password but because there were no email connected to my account when I created it on the Xbox I cannot recover my password. I connected Roblox and I need a...
  9. Roblox Purchase receipt issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Purchase receipt issue: So i lost a roblox sbox account i was about 7 or 8 when i created it so no email or phone number is verified and i dont know how to get the reciept and also i tried sending a picture of robux...
  10. Help! I'm trying to find my Roblox receipt on my Xbox order history and I cant

in XBoX on Windows
    Help! I'm trying to find my Roblox receipt on my Xbox order history and I cant: Roblox Support is asking me for my Roblox receipt in order to access my Roblox account, the thing is I can't, I checked the date and my entire xbox order history and Roblox doesn't show up, How do...