Roblox thinks I'm using mobile?

Discus and support Roblox thinks I'm using mobile? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am Windos 10. I download Roblox Microsoft version. When I enter the game, I see the phone buttons. How i can solve it. and shift lock doesn't work.(i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Patrick _R7, Sep 14, 2023.

1. Patrick _R7
    Patrick _R7 Guest

I am Windos 10. I download Roblox Microsoft version. When I enter the game, I see the phone buttons. How i can solve it. and shift lock doesn't work.(i download the game form Microsoft Store)

:)

Patrick _R7, Sep 14, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Patrick _R7,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to play Roblox in Windows 10. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

Before we provide you steps, we would like to ask for few things:

1. May we ask for a screenshot of the issue? Please conceal your personal information like email and gamertag.
    2. May we ask if you were having the same issues with other games from Microsoft Store: try installing Minecraft Launcher or Microsoft Sudoku or Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    3. Can we know if you are using On-Screen keyboard?

Since this issue is related to Microsoft Store and your concern is posted in Xbox, we would like to provide you troubleshooting to see if your issue is isolated to the Microsoft Store version of the game. Please try the steps below:

1. Make sure that your Windows 10 device is up to date with the latest updates and patches. Please install Optional updates too. Then, restart device.

2. Try resetting the app by going to Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Roblox > Advanced options > Reset.

3. Uninstall the Roblox app from your device and then reinstall it from the Microsoft Store. Launch the game and see if the phone buttons still show.

4. If the issue persists, uninstall Roblox app and launch Xbox app. On the Xbox app, sign in with your Microsoft account. Install Roblox through Xbox app.

5. Launch the Roblox and see if you still have issues with the phone buttons.

Regarding the shift lock issue, you may want to check if the feature is enabled in the game settings. If it is enabled and still not working, you can try resetting the game settings to default or contacting Roblox support (Support - Roblox) for further assistance.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. CarTzy Win User

Roblox thinks im on mobile?

Hi Cheese boi1,

Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. Our focus here is on helping with a wide variety of Xbox product and service-related issues. Most game-specific issues, like what you are describing here, need to be addressed by the developer or publisher through their sites. Let us help you get to the right place.

For this, the best approach is to Contact Roblox Support.

As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread. Thanks again for posting your question, and have a great day!
  5. Jhalens Michel Win User

Roblox thinks im using a touchscreen or mobile device

i got the same thing but it i got a YouTube vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62UcUOIFeAU
  6. DeniqL Win User

Roblox thinks im using a touchscreen or mobile device

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Let´s try disabling these options to see if it works

Right click windows logo >

Device Manager >

Human Interface Devices >

Disable the following: "compliant pen" - "compliant touch screen"
Thema:

1. Roblox thinks I'm using mobile? - Similar Threads - Roblox thinks I'm

2. When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added: When you join a game on Xbox version of ROBLOX it doesn't even have working option's for Voice chat, if you go to leaderboard the only option for voice chat is to enable it or disable it none...
  3. Roblox thinks im using a touchscreen or mobile device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox thinks im using a touchscreen or mobile device: Roblox thinks i'm using a touchscreen or mobile device. How to fix it ? I disable "compliant pen" - "compliant touch screen" and windows ink but this method doesn't work. I have windows 10 ....
  4. why does my roblox from microsoft store thinking im playing in mobile but im using my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my roblox from microsoft store thinking im playing in mobile but im using my...: i downloaded roblox from microsoft store but then all of a sudden it thinks im playing on mobile but im playing on computer that is windows 10 how do i fix it b04e1dc1-6b82-48ac-b24d-21f1ff20e07b
  5. Microsoft roblox thinks that I am using phone and it gives me the mobile controller UI

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft roblox thinks that I am using phone and it gives me the mobile controller UI: Apparently Microsoft Roblox think that I am on Mobile and it gives me the UI and Controller settings for mobile but I am not, I have read the others posts similarly to this and have reached of the...
  6. Microsoft store version of roblox thinks im on mobile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store version of roblox thinks im on mobile.: The microsoft store client of roblox thinks im on mobile, i do have the actual roblox client installed, but im trying to find a fix for this. My roblox game is up to date....
  7. Roblox think i play on mobile but i am on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox think i play on mobile but i am on pc: Hello my problem its i can't play on web roblox beacause the anti cheat byfron blocked vm machine i use shadow pc cloud gaming but i found another solution i dowload in microsoft store roblox but...
  8. Roblox thinks I am playing on mobile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox thinks I am playing on mobile: For several hours, I've made persistent efforts to resolve an issue on Roblox. The platform incorrectly identifies my device as a mobile one, despite my attempts to rectify the situation through...
  9. Why does The Microsoft version of Roblox thinks im on mobile even though I play on laptop...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does The Microsoft version of Roblox thinks im on mobile even though I play on laptop...: Although my screen is a touch pad, I dont use it for gaming. It's giving me mobile buttons on the screen (run button, punch buttom, etc) and I cant get rid of them. But on the normal Roblox app...
  10. Microsoft Edition Roblox thinks that im on a mobile device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edition Roblox thinks that im on a mobile device: WHenever i try to play a roblox game, it thinks im on a mobile device for some reason. It makes games hard to play and is really confusing. [img] f4bc16fc-482f-437a-ba2e-7bcc9f6df78a