Roblox thinks im using a touchscreen or mobile device

Discus and support Roblox thinks im using a touchscreen or mobile device in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i have windows 10 pc and i play roblox on it , when i play roblox from the website it runs smoothly and perfectly , but when i play it as an app... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cllarence 10, Apr 12, 2023.

1. cllarence 10
    cllarence 10 Guest

Hi, i have windows 10 pc and i play roblox on it , when i play roblox from the website it runs smoothly and perfectly , but when i play it as an app all of the interfaces change and the gui changes ect ect and this causes a wide variety of problems in each of the experiences,as you can see in the picture it has mobile controls, and i can't switch default to keyboard.Please help me and thank you for your time.
    Roblox thinks im using a touchscreen or mobile device [​IMG]

:)

cllarence 10, Apr 12, 2023
  2. Jhalens Michel Win User

i got the same thing but it i got a YouTube vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62UcUOIFeAU
  3. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Let´s try disabling these options to see if it works

Right click windows logo >

Device Manager >

Human Interface Devices >

Disable the following: "compliant pen" - "compliant touch screen"
  4. Jhalens Michel Win User

i got you use this YouTube video and it should help with your problems if it dont then I dont know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62UcUOIFeAU
  5. Jacob T1 Win User

Yes, I tried to change the settings but nothing helps, for some reason in the control settings it says "Camera mode - Default (Follow) and Movement Mode - Default (Dynamic Thumbstick). If I switch, then the control changes slightly, but just to another mode, the control still remains mobile (From the PC it should write "Camera mode - Default (Classic)) and (Movement mode - Default (Keyboard)
  6. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello Jacob *.
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today. I know the question might seem kind of obvious but I have to ask, but have you tried checking your Roblox settings to see if you can make any changes to the settings? I say this because it seems to me that the problem is not with Windows, but with the game application. If you have further questions, please contact us again.
Thema:

1. Roblox thinks im using a touchscreen or mobile device - Similar Threads - Roblox thinks using

2. Roblox thinks I'm using mobile?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox thinks I'm using mobile?: I am Windos 10. I download Roblox Microsoft version. When I enter the game, I see the phone buttons. How i can solve it. and shift lock doesn't work.(i download the game form Microsoft Store)...
  3. Roblox thinks im using a touchscreen or mobile device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox thinks im using a touchscreen or mobile device: Roblox thinks i'm using a touchscreen or mobile device. How to fix it ? I disable "compliant pen" - "compliant touch screen" and windows ink but this method doesn't work. I have windows 10 ....
  4. why does my roblox from microsoft store thinking im playing in mobile but im using my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my roblox from microsoft store thinking im playing in mobile but im using my...: i downloaded roblox from microsoft store but then all of a sudden it thinks im playing on mobile but im playing on computer that is windows 10 how do i fix it b04e1dc1-6b82-48ac-b24d-21f1ff20e07b
  5. Microsoft roblox thinks that I am using phone and it gives me the mobile controller UI

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft roblox thinks that I am using phone and it gives me the mobile controller UI: Apparently Microsoft Roblox think that I am on Mobile and it gives me the UI and Controller settings for mobile but I am not, I have read the others posts similarly to this and have reached of the...
  6. Microsoft store version of roblox thinks im on mobile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store version of roblox thinks im on mobile.: The microsoft store client of roblox thinks im on mobile, i do have the actual roblox client installed, but im trying to find a fix for this. My roblox game is up to date....
  7. Roblox think i play on mobile but i am on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox think i play on mobile but i am on pc: Hello my problem its i can't play on web roblox beacause the anti cheat byfron blocked vm machine i use shadow pc cloud gaming but i found another solution i dowload in microsoft store roblox but...
  8. Roblox thinks I am playing on mobile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox thinks I am playing on mobile: For several hours, I've made persistent efforts to resolve an issue on Roblox. The platform incorrectly identifies my device as a mobile one, despite my attempts to rectify the situation through...
  9. Why does The Microsoft version of Roblox thinks im on mobile even though I play on laptop...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does The Microsoft version of Roblox thinks im on mobile even though I play on laptop...: Although my screen is a touch pad, I dont use it for gaming. It's giving me mobile buttons on the screen (run button, punch buttom, etc) and I cant get rid of them. But on the normal Roblox app...
  10. Microsoft Edition Roblox thinks that im on a mobile device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edition Roblox thinks that im on a mobile device: WHenever i try to play a roblox game, it thinks im on a mobile device for some reason. It makes games hard to play and is really confusing. [img] f4bc16fc-482f-437a-ba2e-7bcc9f6df78a