Roblox think i play on mobile but i am on pc

Discus and support Roblox think i play on mobile but i am on pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello my problem its i can't play on web roblox beacause the anti cheat byfron blocked vm machine i use shadow pc cloud gaming but i found another... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HeusGB, Jul 14, 2023.

1. HeusGB
    HeusGB Guest

Hello my problem its i can't play on web roblox beacause the anti cheat byfron blocked vm machine i use shadow pc cloud gaming but i found another solution i dowload in microsoft store roblox but when i launch a experience roblox think i am on mobile its impossible to play i can just move but for **** lock or use attack ... its impossible i have the probleme like 1month i tried all solution but nothing worked

:)

HeusGB, Jul 14, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello HEUSGB, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I would like to let you know that in situations like these, the recommended action is to reach out to the dedicated game support and report the problem to them.

You can do it by visiting the next link:
    https://www.roblox.com/support

In case you need to know when it's necessary to reach Microsoft support or the dedicated game support, please visit this article:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

A previous link leads to a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.
  3. DeniqL Win User

Roblox thinks I am playing on mobile

Hi,Max!I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Try disabling these options to see if it works

Right click windows logo >

Device Manager >

Human Interface Devices >

Disable the following: "compliant pen" - "compliant touch screen"
  4. max H.1 Win User

Roblox thinks I am playing on mobile

I couldn't find "compliant pen" or "compliant touch screen", but I did find "compliant touch pad". If I disable this, will it do the same as disabling those?
    [​IMG]
  5. ChipotlTurtle Win User

Microsoft Store Roblox Voice Chat

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.. On mobile it works for me but not on the Microsoft Store edition of Roblox\..
  6. CarTzy Win User

Roblox thinks im on mobile?

Hi Cheese boi1,

Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. Our focus here is on helping with a wide variety of Xbox product and service-related issues. Most game-specific issues, like what you are describing here, need to be addressed by the developer or publisher through their sites. Let us help you get to the right place.

For this, the best approach is to Contact Roblox Support.

As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread. Thanks again for posting your question, and have a great day!
Thema:

1. Roblox think i play on mobile but i am on pc - Similar Threads - Roblox play mobile

2. Screen glitching when playing roblox on fullscreen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen glitching when playing roblox on fullscreen: When I hop onto roblox and go fullscreen the screen glitches out and when in multiple displays its normal. My laptop is Dell Latitude E6440. 8a7783a4-3b18-4df2-b356-44261fa1c9e4
  3. My internet starts to spike whenever I play Roblox, and it's really annoying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My internet starts to spike whenever I play Roblox, and it's really annoying.: Roblox internet has been spiking for like a week now. I don't know why. Please help, Microsoft. 12f21ddb-5f2f-4d82-bf78-37b5d096e3aa
  4. I was playing roblox i didnt stop killing them until i got banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was playing roblox i didnt stop killing them until i got banned: Im ungrateful to be banned -- -- -- From another post: I didnt stop killing players in roblox all in a sudden i could not join partys I should not of done that <Changed to a question>...
  5. Whenever i play windows roblox the game freezes, but i can hear all the game sounds still,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever i play windows roblox the game freezes, but i can hear all the game sounds still,...: I have been playing windows roblox on my computer, i was doing fine until my roblox began to freeze, not a single error message in sight. i could still hear the game sounds and that, but the...
  6. On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just say that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just say that...: On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just says that I can't visit this experience on xbox. 6ee63f37-3510-49fc-8a3b-eaec2dc8c7d9
  7. Microsoft roblox freezing/crashing after awhile when playing a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft roblox freezing/crashing after awhile when playing a game: Hi I use microsoft roblox on a daily and normally it works perfectly fine until 3 days ago, I noticed that it freezes at a certain point where it doesn't unfreeze and just stays frozen forever. I...
  8. why does my roblox from microsoft store thinking im playing in mobile but im using my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my roblox from microsoft store thinking im playing in mobile but im using my...: i downloaded roblox from microsoft store but then all of a sudden it thinks im playing on mobile but im playing on computer that is windows 10 how do i fix it b04e1dc1-6b82-48ac-b24d-21f1ff20e07b
  9. Roblox thinks I am playing on mobile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox thinks I am playing on mobile: For several hours, I've made persistent efforts to resolve an issue on Roblox. The platform incorrectly identifies my device as a mobile one, despite my attempts to rectify the situation through...
  10. Why does The Microsoft version of Roblox thinks im on mobile even though I play on laptop...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does The Microsoft version of Roblox thinks im on mobile even though I play on laptop...: Although my screen is a touch pad, I dont use it for gaming. It's giving me mobile buttons on the screen (run button, punch buttom, etc) and I cant get rid of them. But on the normal Roblox app...