Roblox Text Chat

Discus and support Roblox Text Chat in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The version of Roblox on Xbox has features different features on different platforms which is totally understandable, but my greatest concern is that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RetroV20, Jul 13, 2022.

1. RetroV20
    RetroV20 Guest

Roblox Text Chat

The version of Roblox on Xbox has features different features on different platforms which is totally understandable, but my greatest concern is that it does not have Roblox text chat. There are games that are team based or requires communicating, and it makes it harder to play. Voice chat is different, there are tons of people who swear, toxicity, and other concerns. Also when you play you automatically get in voice chat even without a mic, and it gets interesting... Either way there is no way to chat or communicate other than buying expensive headphones. Either way there is no text chat, if there is please respond or add it to the game. If there is way to text chat please explain how you get it or access it.

:)

RetroV20, Jul 13, 2022
  2. landonlee2 Win User

Text chat on Xbox

Yea a Wille back roblox developers took off text chat to roblox thank you
  3. landonlee2 Win User

Text chat on Xbox

Sir that we can have both voice chat and text chat on roblox please
  4. Toxico Gamer Win User

Roblox Text Chat

Bro we can handle toxicity.players being toxic for me is just like nothing anymore,people dont will cry because someone is being toxic.
  5. iKrea Win User

Roblox Text Chat

That's interesting considering the fact that xbox has enabled voice chat which can be miles worse in toxicity.. roblox chat has many filters and punishments for toxicity, racism and more. Im sure that was the reason for removing chat but I just dont understand why voice chat is allowed when that cant be filtered like text chat.
  6. Shelbydouglas Win User

Roblox Text Chat

Please undelete my account please thank you my username is emmaishotcute90
Thema:

Roblox Text Chat

1. Roblox Text Chat - Similar Threads - Roblox Text Chat

2. can we get text chat back on roblox please there is no reason not to have it

in XBoX on Windows
    can we get text chat back on roblox please there is no reason not to have it: can we get text chat back on roblox please there is no reason not to have it 73c47695-f9db-43a2-875b-88f6ce6f9962
  3. Roblox game chat feature or text chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Roblox game chat feature or text chat: Hello Xbox, i wanted to know if you guys have a specific date that your going to release a game chat or a text chat on Roblox. It’s not a privacy setting issue. It makes gaming difficult because...
  4. my friend in roblox cant see any ui text, but he can see the chat but not like gui text. i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my friend in roblox cant see any ui text, but he can see the chat but not like gui text. i...: my friend cant see any text or guis. in roblox. this is on PC btw. i really want to help him but google isnt helping 43815990-f408-4b5f-95a4-30a28b241815
  5. Microsoft please release text chat on roblox

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft please release text chat on roblox: In some roblox games powers are activated using commands in game chat, but on consoles we don't have chat. In addition to being bad for the experience because we can't talk to other players or...
  6. Why was the text chat feature in Roblox removed on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was the text chat feature in Roblox removed on Xbox?: I swear I remember being able to type in chat on roblox on my Xbox before, but now I see there is no option for text chat. What I do see is that there is a voice chat feature, which makes me...
  7. Why can't roblox have the text chat back most games on roblox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't roblox have the text chat back most games on roblox?: Why can't roblox have the text chat back most games on roblox don't do voice chat so it kinda bad so i think text to chat should come back because i can't talk or make friends with people or stop...
  8. Roblox Text Chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Text Chat: I've gotten back into roblox with a few of my friends recently and remembered that chat was removed. I heard this was because of its rating back then but it has changed since. Roblox without chat...
  9. Add Roblox Text chat back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add Roblox Text chat back: I believe that adding back text chat in that game is long overdue and that it is absolutely absurd that people have to buy a PC to get the same experience that people are having if not better....
  10. Roblox text chat still isn't available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox text chat still isn't available?: Its been a while since chat was removed on the Xbox version of roblox. The game is also now rated E10+. From what I've read its because at first it was rated E for everyone so they had to remove...