Roblox Receipt SOS

Discus and support Roblox Receipt SOS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi So I’ve been trying to get my password reset for an hour now but it just doesn’t work so I contacted customer service and they said that I’d need a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Elliott Evans, Oct 9, 2023.

1. Roblox Receipt SOS

Hi

So I’ve been trying to get my password reset for an hour now but it just doesn’t work so I contacted customer service and they said that I’d need a receipt for roblox which both Xbox and Microsoft don’t show me? If anyone knows where to find the receipt I would greatly appreciate it. I have asked them if a Robux purchase from roughly when I had started would work of if I showed them my Home Screen but they said it wouldn’t work?

Help

:)

Elliott Evans, Oct 9, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Roblox Receipt SOS

Hi Elliott! I'm more than happy to help you!

You can find your digital receipt/proof of purchase by signing your Microsoft account on account.microsoft.com > Payment and Billing > Order History.

If the receipt can't be found, which means the transaction must have been made on a different account. You can check your other Microsoft accounts' order history.

If you're unable to access your account, try submitting an account recovery request using the link below:

https://account.live.com/ACSR?uaid=eadbff0c96ce4ed9935b7d36f1670425

You will also need an active alternate email where you can be contacted. Don't worry, this might take a little of your time but it's definitely worth it.

Note: Try to fill out the form on where you frequently use or usually sign in your account.

After submitting the form, you will be contacted on your contact alternate email within normally 1-2 hours maximum time of 24 hours. Once they validate your account, you will receive a reset password link that will take you back access to your account.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Briley Roberts Win User

I was asked about a Xbox Roblox purchase receipt to prove I own my Xbox Roblox account to add an email to it I don’t know how to send a screenshot of it please help as soon as possible.

Thanks for trying to help I don’t know if it’s a hundred percent clear what I said. But at the time of making my Roblox account my dad didn’t put an email so I can’t use the account on my other devices beside the Xbox so I can’t sign into my account I contacted customer support and they said I need proof of owning the account and asked for a Roblox purchase receipt here is what they said “Please reply to this message with a copy of your Roblox, Xbox purchase receipt. You may send us your emailed receipt or a screenshot of your Roblox, Xbox purchase receipt.” the thing is I don’t know what the purchase receipt is because you don’t buy the game because it is free.
  4. dylancobb1 Win User

Purchase Receipt for Roblox

we did have a verified email account but roblox still want the purchase receipt
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

That free download would constitute a purchase receipt. That should be good enough for them, as Roblox is a free game, but they have in game purchases for coins. If you can find purchases for coins, that should also cover you with what you need with Roblox
    support.
  6. dylancobb1 Win User

i could not find any email for the roblox game but we did verify a email with the game but they still want the purchase receipt which was a free download
Thema:

Roblox Receipt SOS

1. Roblox Receipt SOS - Similar Threads - Roblox Receipt SOS

2. How to find roblox receipt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to find roblox receipt: I want to move my roblox account to another device, but roblox support requires a receipt that has order number, date of purchase, payment method, and product name for the payment. The receipt...
  3. Can I get my xbox purchase receipt for two xbox's because I need it for my roblox account

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get my xbox purchase receipt for two xbox's because I need it for my roblox account: Can I get help for two xbox purchase recipes please I need it for my roblox account 15d182f1-176a-45d5-bfdf-33b8ab3164fc
  4. Roblox Receipt on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Receipt on Xbox: My son has a Roblox gift card that he would like to redeem. Roblox is asking for a proof of purchase on his Xbox of this game. Where can I find proof of purchase on his Xbox when it is a free...
  5. Roblox ask me to provide them with a purchase receipt for the roblox account ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox ask me to provide them with a purchase receipt for the roblox account ?: Roblox ask me to provide them with a purchase receipt for my account was not connected to phone number or email so I was trying to add these things but when I look at order history also I have...
  6. Roblox, Xbox Receipt Help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Roblox, Xbox Receipt Help: why in my First Microsoft account, in order history the Xbox receipt it's wrong I been trying to get my Roblox account back and when they asked my Xbox receipt I sent that and they said it's not...
  7. Roblox purchase receipt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox purchase receipt: Hi Xbox. Im having trouble getting my password for Roblox I have contacted them and they said you need you Roblox purchase receipt but I can't find mine/one so I was wondering how to you get...
  8. Need a Roblox receipt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need a Roblox receipt: Hello, I need to recover my Roblox password but because there were no email connected to my account when I created it on the Xbox I cannot recover my password. I connected Roblox and I need a...
  9. Roblox Purchase receipt issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Purchase receipt issue: So i lost a roblox sbox account i was about 7 or 8 when i created it so no email or phone number is verified and i dont know how to get the reciept and also i tried sending a picture of robux...
  10. I cant find my roblox Xbox purchase receipt

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant find my roblox Xbox purchase receipt: I have my roblox account logged into my Xbox, I made my account when I was younger and I don’t remember the password and I can’t get my account back, I’ve contacted roblox support and they say the...