Roblox on Xbox - error 116 won't recognise the Xbox live setting to see and share content

Discus and support Roblox on Xbox - error 116 won't recognise the Xbox live setting to see and share content in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, My 9 year old daughter is very frustrated as am I having spent hours trying to fix this. She is not able to play games in Roblox getting error... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shepherd5, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Shepherd5
    Shepherd5 Guest

Roblox on Xbox - error 116 won't recognise the Xbox live setting to see and share content

Hi,

My 9 year old daughter is very frustrated as am I having spent hours trying to fix this. She is not able to play games in Roblox getting error 116. it says that the Xbox Live settings are not allowing her to view user created content and I must change the
    setting to "everyone"

I've changed it over and over again, but it never picks up that it's allowed. I've made her account a completely unrestricted adult account, but it still says this is blocked. I've tried closing and opening the application, I've tried uninstalling and re-installing
    the application. I've tried unlinking her Roblox account and creating a new one, but the problem still follows. I've tried on two different Xbox one machines.

My 7 year olds account is working fine on the same machines.

Roblox seems to refuse to let my daughters xbox live account to play online under any circumstances!!

This is the process I am using. The little indicator in roblox for the access to content check stays red always. Sometimes it flashes grey as if re-checking, but it goes red again immediatelly

https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us...App-How-to-Allow-Access-Under-Family-Accounts

:)

Shepherd5, Aug 5, 2020
    1 person likes this.
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error 116 roblox