Roblox keeps crashing

Discus and support Roblox keeps crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am a roblox player that has been trying to play roblox on the Microsoft version but when it opens in the login and sign up options it keeps... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kameron Cantrell, Dec 14, 2023.

1. Roblox keeps crashing

Hello, I am a roblox player that has been trying to play roblox on the Microsoft version but when it opens in the login and sign up options it keeps crashing I have tried going to settings > apps > Roblox > advanced options > reset, and it still doesn't work, I have also tried unistalling and reinstalling it and still doesn't work, and my drivers are updated, just in case I am on windows 10, if anyone can help please do

:)

Kameron Cantrell, Dec 14, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Roblox keeps crashing

Hi ELseniorAngel,

We have not heard anything from you since our last reply. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that we have answered the issue you reported to us. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be a little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you have dedicated to post here in Xbox Forums.

Kind regards,

3. Kameron Cantrell Win User

Roblox keeps crashing

Hi Sodangidni, Yes It Is Just Roblox Having This Issue, and unfortunately i do not know how to find out what my hardware specifications are, unless you are talking about something else
  4. Sodangidni Win User

Roblox keeps crashing

What are your hardware specifications, Kameron?

Besides that, are other games giving you the same issue, or is just Roblox?
  5. Sodangidni Win User

Roblox keeps crashing

Hello, Kameron. I'm Arturo, and I'll be happy to provide assistance with your question today.

I am sorry to hear that you're having trouble when trying to play Roblox.

Not only that, but I want to inform you that for game-specific problems, this game has a dedicated support team.

They will be able to provide further assistance, and you can contact them by clicking below:

https://www.roblox.com/support

However, as a general recommendation, you could try downloading the Roblox installer available on their official website and test if that helps you.

Furthermore, I think you may find the following topic useful. There, you can analyze when it is necessary to contact Microsoft support or the dedicated game support:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/b69c506c-bdff-41e2-a013-fbcb6f8ff23f

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry. However, I'll remain attentive to any other one you may have.

Thank you for reading me,

Arturo.
  6. Sodangidni Win User

Roblox keeps crashing

You can check your hardware specs by opening PC Settings > System > About.

I just want to know your processor model, because it seems that players with an ARM processor are the ones reporting this kind of issues with Roblox.

It seems they don't state that ARM processors are supported if you're on that platform.
    So this may be the reason the game doesn't work as expected on your PC.

https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us...mputer-Hardware-Operating-System-Requirements

“Processor: Roblox recommends you have a recent processor (2005+) with a clock speed of 1.6 Ghz or better. There have been some issues with older AMD processors.”

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

Roblox keeps crashing

1. Roblox keeps crashing - Similar Threads - Roblox keeps crashing

2. Why does my Roblox sign in screen keep freezing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Roblox sign in screen keep freezing?: Earlier today I have reinstalled Roblox for a small issue, but now when I open Roblox it's takes me to the sign in and while im doing that my whole screen would freeze. At first I thought it was a...
  3. Roblox keeps crashing on launch, the most recent thing done was to do a Defender Offline Scan.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox keeps crashing on launch, the most recent thing done was to do a Defender Offline Scan.: I've been having performance issues for the past few months and decided to first run a quick scan which resulted in 0 threats found, afterwhich I ran the offline defender scan and wasn't able to...
  4. I downloaded roblox, but when I try to open it, it doesnt open and it keeps closing. Why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded roblox, but when I try to open it, it doesnt open and it keeps closing. Why...: I downloaded roblox, but when I try to open it, it doesnt open and it keeps closing. I keep trying different things to open and start roblox, but no matter what I do it doesn;'t work....
  5. ROBLOX KEEPS CRASHING ON MICROSOFT STORE

in XBoX on Windows
    ROBLOX KEEPS CRASHING ON MICROSOFT STORE: So, it's been three months since I factory rested my laptop then I tried to install Roblox. Roblox installed successfully. However, when I open it, it makes the Windows error sound effect and...
  6. Why does my cursor keep teleporting after i right click in roblox microsoft version

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my cursor keep teleporting after i right click in roblox microsoft version: right after installing microsoft roblox every time i right click my cursor keep ending up on a whole diffrent place, everytime i right click to change my pov it keep teleporting the cursor into...
  7. My Roblox keeps freezing and crashing on my Xbox one s no error message I’ve tried...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Roblox keeps freezing and crashing on my Xbox one s no error message I’ve tried...: My Roblox keeps freezing and crashing on my Xbox one s no error message I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling and hard resented my Xbox but the problem persists....
  8. The Roblox Microsoft Store App keeps shutting down.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Roblox Microsoft Store App keeps shutting down.: After 15 seconds of loading into a game I lose control of everything, I can't move my character, and the game just freezes up. I searched up how to fix my problem but nothing is helping. I tried...
  9. Why can I not join Rainbow Friends on Roblox on my XBOX One? I keep getting error code 103.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not join Rainbow Friends on Roblox on my XBOX One? I keep getting error code 103.: Why can I not join Rainbow Friends on Roblox on my XBOX One? I keep getting error code 103. 63b39f52-2827-4346-92bc-01cb7ee16b43
  10. My microsoft store roblox keeps crashing when launched

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft store roblox keeps crashing when launched: I dont know how or why its not launching When i launch it, It immediately closes or opens for a couple of seconds before closing. Ive tried redownloading it, repair it, reset it, update my...