Roblox Giftcard promised virtual item if bought from microsoft rewards but I didnt get the...

Discus and support Roblox Giftcard promised virtual item if bought from microsoft rewards but I didnt get the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a robux giftcard from microsoft rewards and didnt get the "upside down elf" hat even thought it said I would get it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chonoxian, Jan 10, 2022.

1. Chonoxian
    Chonoxian Guest

Roblox Giftcard promised virtual item if bought from microsoft rewards but I didnt get the...

I bought a robux giftcard from microsoft rewards and didnt get the "upside down elf" hat even thought it said I would get it.

:)

Chonoxian, Jan 10, 2022
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Roblox Giftcard promised virtual item if bought from microsoft rewards but I didnt get the item.

Contrary to the above, as you redeemed the card from Microsoft Rewards, then you need to contact Rewards, not general support:

Microsoft rewards Support
  3. Spiral Browser Win User

How do I use a microsoft gift card to buy robux?!?!!?!?

how do I get the code for microsoft guftcard i bought it from ms rewards and i want to buy robux and when i go to roblox to purshes robux with my giftcard it doesnt show method for ms giftcard could you please help

thank you
  4. YareYareDazeYakuza Win User

Microsoft Rewards

Yes you already explained to me that the suspension on a microsoft rewards account wont affect my roblox but if I use 2 microsoft accounts and get giftcards on the 2 accounts and use both of the giftcards on my main roblox account what happens?
  5. Micio_99 Win User

Roblox gift card

I bought a roblox add-on (400 robux) thanks to microsoft rewards, i recieved the email of the payment but didn't get any code (giftcard code i suppose) so i can't reedem it. What should I do?
  6. GamingWolfy5 Win User

roblox

Punish your boy and tell him to NEVER make purchases again without allowance.. And I doubt you can get the money back because your son would've payed for the ROBLOX virtual currency known as robux and he as probably bought clothing and game passes with these
    robux so nor Microsoft or the ROBLOX team will be able to get the robux back because they are unable to take the bought items off his ROBLOX account. Also change the settings on your Xbox to make it require a passkey or your password when making a purchase!
Thema:

1. Roblox Giftcard promised virtual item if bought from microsoft rewards but I didnt get the... - Similar Threads - Roblox Giftcard promised

2. When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added: When you join a game on Xbox version of ROBLOX it doesn't even have working option's for Voice chat, if you go to leaderboard the only option for voice chat is to enable it or disable it none...
  3. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  4. Screen glitching when playing roblox on fullscreen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen glitching when playing roblox on fullscreen: When I hop onto roblox and go fullscreen the screen glitches out and when in multiple displays its normal. My laptop is Dell Latitude E6440. 8a7783a4-3b18-4df2-b356-44261fa1c9e4
  5. I need help with my xbox / roblox card

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with my xbox / roblox card: Hello anyone that reads this, I recently got a £20 xbox gift card and i redeemed the card on the site so I can get robux but unfortunately I dont use xbox so i dont kniw if there is going to be a...
  6. My internet starts to spike whenever I play Roblox, and it's really annoying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My internet starts to spike whenever I play Roblox, and it's really annoying.: Roblox internet has been spiking for like a week now. I don't know why. Please help, Microsoft. 12f21ddb-5f2f-4d82-bf78-37b5d096e3aa
  7. Would I be able to redeem this Roblox Xbox Giftcard on Windows?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would I be able to redeem this Roblox Xbox Giftcard on Windows?: I just bought the "10,000 Robux for Xbox" item on the Microsoft Store thinking that I could redeem it on Windows. Is there anyway I would be able to redeem the item on Windows?...
  8. Why did they take down the roblox giftcard AGAIN?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did they take down the roblox giftcard AGAIN?: Microsoft has been taking the roblox giftcards down alot of times and whenever I am about to get it I search it up it is not there. I've been saving up for a long time and now I'm not able to find...
  9. Roblox Giftcard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Giftcard: When I'm trying to redeem a Robux Giftcard, I notice that when it says "confirm reward", I click on it but it doesn't like move on it just refreshes or stay on the same page not sending the...
  10. im on mobile, can i use a microsoft gift card to buy robux/roblox giftcard?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im on mobile, can i use a microsoft gift card to buy robux/roblox giftcard?: Hi, I play Roblox on mobile, I am wondering if I can use a microsoft gift card to purchase robux or roblox gift cards ON mobile… d46a71ba-5779-49dc-bc65-e1b032111c77