Roblox from the microsoft store has stopped working.

Discus and support Roblox from the microsoft store has stopped working. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently my Roblox from the microsoft store has stopped working it would open then immediatly close. 07425504-abe2-4ed1-b02a-19a87ee4e827 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HERNANI BARBOSA DE, Dec 23, 2022.

1. Roblox from the microsoft store has stopped working.

Recently my Roblox from the microsoft store has stopped working it would open then immediatly close.

:)

HERNANI BARBOSA DE, Dec 23, 2022
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with Roblox. If I may ask, are you playing on a PC or Xbox console? If you're playing on a PC, there are a few steps you can try to try to fix the issue:

1. Restart your computer and try launching Roblox again.

2. Check for updates in the Microsoft Store app and install any that are available.

3. Reset the Microsoft Store app. Go to "Settings" > "Apps" > "Apps & features." Find the Microsoft Store app in the list and select it, then select "Advanced options." Scroll down to the "Reset" section and select "Reset."

4. Repair or reinstall the Roblox app. Go to "Settings" > "Apps" > "Apps & features," find the Roblox app in the list, and select it. Then, select "Advanced options" and select "Repair." If repairing the app doesn't help, you can try uninstalling it and then reinstalling it from the Microsoft Store.

I hope these steps help! If you are still experiencing issues with Roblox, you may need to contact the Roblox support team through this link; https://www.roblox.com/support for further assistance. They will be able to provide more specific guidance and help you troubleshoot the problem.
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Roblox from Microsoft store not working.

Hello Богдан Майданюк,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We truly appreciate for sharing some troubleshooting steps here in community forum that help resolved issue related to specific game not working. The solution you have provided will be visible to other members who visited in this forum as well.

Once again, thank you for choosing Microsoft. Stay safe!

Sincerely,

4. franciscosaabedra57 Win User

Roblox from Microsoft Store error

Hi, thanks for your answer, when I said update I meant roblox update, not system update. Regarding the steps you told me, I didn't use Roblox as a browser because it didn't work that well for me, that's why I used Roblox from the microsoft store but Roblox from the browser works, not as expected but thanks I really appreciate it ;)
  5. LeoClark1 Win User

Roblox

No i redeemed one before and i wanted to go check in the Microsoft store if Roblox is still available but it seems that Microsoft have taken out Roblox and its all I was going to build up to get a new code but now Roblox is gone I have not seen any statement from Microsoft saying that they are taking away Roblox what has happened ?
  6. janis namejs Win User

You cant buy Robux with microsoft giftcards anymore?

From the Roblox browser there isn't a option to use microsoft giftards. Only from the microsoft store Roblox app, well atleast It was an option, but now It isn't
Thema:

1. Roblox from the microsoft store has stopped working. - Similar Threads - Roblox microsoft store

2. Roblox wont open in Microsoft store and also in Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox wont open in Microsoft store and also in Xbox app: Description of the problem: When I click to open it, a window appears with a white background and the roblox symbol in the middle and after a few seconds it closes. When I tried to open roblox...
  3. Shiftlock moves my mouse away in microsoft store roblox version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shiftlock moves my mouse away in microsoft store roblox version: Hello! I have an issue with the shiftlock version of roblox (microsoft store). Whenever I turn it on, it works like normal. But my actual computer mouse doesn't get locked! For example, since I...
  4. ROBLOX KEEPS CRASHING ON MICROSOFT STORE

in XBoX on Windows
    ROBLOX KEEPS CRASHING ON MICROSOFT STORE: So, it's been three months since I factory rested my laptop then I tried to install Roblox. Roblox installed successfully. However, when I open it, it makes the Windows error sound effect and...
  5. Microsoft Store Roblox randomly freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Roblox randomly freezes: Whenever I open the Roblox app from the Microsoft Store, the window freezes, but the times at which this happens varies each time I try to play it. Sometimes it happens seconds after I open the...
  6. why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?: why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop? 39b0e822-fa54-4a0f-bc08-70f54e57bd9a
  7. Roblox doesn't work on the Microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox doesn't work on the Microsoft store.: Hi, So basically any time i launch it it loads for 5 seconds and immeaditly crashed. Sometimes if im lucky, it will get to the login screena and then crash. Ive diagnosed that its not a issue...
  8. low fps on roblox microsoft store version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    low fps on roblox microsoft store version: hi does someone know why everytime i look at lights in roblox from the microsoft store version my fps drops. if you do please say it because it just looks TERRIBLE. thank you...
  9. Microsoft Store Roblox VC Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Roblox VC Issue: Many people are having issues and I really want VC feature on the Microsoft Store and a lot of people. I tried removing the app and downloading it and nothing. I checked my account settings and...
  10. why is there no voice chat in Microsoft store roblox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is there no voice chat in Microsoft store roblox?: I used website roblox before, but it doesn't work for me anymore for some reason, so I switched for Microsoft site roblox but I have seen some glitches, such as even when I put in first person or...