ROBLOX FROM MICROSOFT STORE IS CRASHING EVERY TIME I OPEN IT

Discus and support ROBLOX FROM MICROSOFT STORE IS CRASHING EVERY TIME I OPEN IT in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I wanted to use Roblox from the Microsoft Store but every time I open the game it crashes and I've tried everything, I've tried repairing, restoring... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Italy Stars, Sep 13, 2023.

1. Italy Stars
    Italy Stars Guest

So I wanted to use Roblox from the Microsoft Store but every time I open the game it crashes and I've tried everything, I've tried repairing, restoring and nothing. so I decided to check the game files and there is a file named: "windows10universal.exe" (talking about windows I am currently using windows 11) so I decided to research this file and after a while of research it was saying on a website I don't remember the name, this file was the Microsoft Roblox executable and when I run it, a message appeared saying that some dlls were missing, these dlls are:

MSVCP140_APP.dll

CONCRT140_APP.dll

vccorlib140_app.DLL

VCRUNTIME140_APP.dll

So I researched how to solve these dll problems and downloaded and added them to the system32 and systemWOW64 folders

After that, the file still gave an error: 0xc000007b, I searched the internet and didn't find a solution, at least not for Roblox from the Microsoft Store, and Roblox continued to crash when opening. After a while, other programs started to have problems like epic games launcher and then I reset the computer and it continues in the same way with the same dll problems and Roblox crashing and I didn't even download the dlls this time because last time it didn't work and I don't want to have problems because of that again there would be a way to solve this problem and still continue using roblox from the microsoft store?

:)

Italy Stars, Sep 13, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: